Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 67th day of the year 2004. It was the 10th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,393 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,798 days or 4.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 14, 2035.
If a dog named Ocho - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ocho will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ocho will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Madame Sul-Te-Wan
- 1908Anna Magnani
- 1945John Heard
- 1946Peter Wolf
- 1950Iris Chacón
- 1961Mary Beth Evans
- 1967Ruthie Henshall
- 1971Matthew Vaughn
- 1975Audrey Marie Anderson
- 1984Rachel Rice
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1788Antoine César Becquerel, French physicist and biochemist (d. 1878)
- 1912Eerik Kumari, Estonian ornithologist and biologist (d. 1984)
- 1952Ernie Isley, American guitarist and songwriter (The Isley Brothers and Isley-Jasper-Isley)
- 1955Anupam Kher, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1957Robert Harris, English journalist and author
- 1963E. L. James, English author
- 1969Warrel Dane, American singer-songwriter (Nevermore and Sanctuary)
- 1971Peter Sarsgaard, American actor
- 1973Jason Bright, Australian race car driver
- 1974Jenna Fischer, American actress and director
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Roman subjects in the province of Africa revolt against Maximinus Thrax and elect Gordian I as emperor.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 1850Senator Daniel Webster gives his “Seventh of March” speech endorsing the Compromise of 1850 in order to prevent a possible civil war.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1945World War II: American troops seize the Ludendorff Bridge over the Rhine river at Remagen.
- 1950Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 2007The British House of Commons votes to make the upper chamber, the House of Lords, 100% elected.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans E. Wallman, Dax Shepard, Lou Albano, Dixie Carter, Dave Pegg, Leonid Mikhailovich Kharitonov, Stacey Dash, Pervis Jackson, Eva González, Bob Hoskins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 2004.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 2004 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 2004
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 10th Sunday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,393 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,798 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 182
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2035
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1976 (-137)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris (March 13, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1977 – Aki Hoshino, Japanese model and author; June 19, 1944 – Chico Buarque, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 19, 1950 – Andy Powell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wishbone Ash).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915