Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of March 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 8, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 67th day of the year 1973. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,754 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,585 days or 15.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 2004.
If a dog named Motzart - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motzart will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Motzart will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Claire Trevor
- 1915Tapio Rautavaara
- 1929Hebe Camargo
- 1951Ian Brown
- 1959Aidan Quinn
- 1972Angie Hart
- 1979Andy Ross
- 1980Charli Robinson
- 1985Ewa Sonnet
- 1988Elly Jackson
View the complete list of March 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 8.
- 1856Bramwell Booth, English 2nd General of The Salvation Army (d. 1929)
- 1865Frederic Goudy, American type designer, created Copperplate Gothic and Goudy Old Style (d. 1947)
- 1930Douglas Hurd, English politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- 1931Neil Adcock, South African cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1961Larry Murphy, Canadian ice hockey player and journalist
- 1978Nick Zano, American actor and producer
- 1982Isak Strand, Norwegian drummer and electronica artist
- 1984Ross Taylor, New Zealand cricketer
- 1988Benny Blanco, American rapper and producer
- 1997Jurina Matsui, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and SKE48)
View the complete list of March 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010Ferdowsi completes his epic poem Shahnameh.
- 1126Following the death of his mother Urraca, Alfonso VII is proclaimed king of Castile and León.
- 1782Gnadenhütten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carried out by other Indians.
- 1910French aviatrix Raymonde de Laroche becomes the first woman to receive a pilot’s license.
- 1916World War I: A British force unsuccessfully attempts to relieve the siege of Kut (present-day Iraq) in the Battle of Dujaila.
- 1917International Women’s Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (so named because it was February on the Julian calendar).
- 1921Spanish Prime Minister Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
- 1957Ghana joins the United Nations.
- 19653,500 United States Marines are the first land combat forces committed during the Vietnam War.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The aircraft is believed to have crashed into the Indian Ocean off the coast of Australia with the loss of all 239 people aboard.
View the complete list of March 8 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 8, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Thinnes, Brooke Vincent, Jim Sheridan, Jonathan Schmock, Karty, Gretchen Carlson, George Wendt, Paul Rodriguez, Dan Tyminski, Joy Fielding.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 8 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 8, 1973.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th March 1973 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 8th March 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 8, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,754 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,585 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 567
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 2004
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1954 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-171)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack (March 10, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1987 – Mike Tompkins, Canadian singer; March 27, 1969 – Francie Swift, American actress; December 3, 1973 – Sammy Leung, Hong Kong singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876