Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1971. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,486 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,829 days or 15.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2002.
If a dog named Moondoggie - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moondoggie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moondoggie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Del Close
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1949Jaime Lyn Bauer
- 1960Linda Fiorentino
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1972Kerr Smith
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1918Mickey Spillane, American author and actor (d. 2006)
- 1938Lill-Babs, Swedish singer and actress
- 1943Bobby Fischer, American chess player and author (d. 2008)
- 1946Jim Cregan, English guitarist and songwriter (Blossom Toes, Streetwalkers, and Family)
- 1954Bobby Sands, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1981)
- 1966Brendan Canty, American drummer and songwriter (Fugazi)
- 1973Aaron Boone, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Argentinian model and actress
- 1982Mirjana Lučić-Baroni, Croatian tennis player
- 1986Brittany Snow, American actress and singer
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1841The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the United States v. The Amistad case that captive Africans who had seized control of the ship carrying them had been taken into slavery illegally.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alberto Rabagliati, Courtney Jines, Nita Naldi, Dodie Stevens, John Rocker, Liv Kristine, Cynthia Layne, Manivannan, Dinah Shore, Allan Sherman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1971.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1971 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 29, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 20, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Bad Apple by The Osmonds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1971
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,486 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,829 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 593
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2002
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 29, 1973 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 20, 1948 (-156)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: One Bad Apple by The Osmonds (March 13, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1925 – Louis Quilico, Canadian opera singer (d. 2000); May 7, 1933 – Nexhmije Pagarusha, Kosovar singer and actress; October 18, 1928 – Keith Jackson, American sportscaster and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976