Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Novie - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Novie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Novie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Renée Asherson
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1946André the Giant
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1977Wouter Hamel
- 1983Michael Che
- 1987Michael Angelakos
- 1992Sam Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1928Dolph Schayes, American basketball player and coach
- 1938Igor Ter-Ovanesyan, Ukrainian long jumper and coach
- 1939Livio Berruti, Italian sprinter
- 1946Michele Placido, Italian actor and director
- 1949Dusty Hill, American singer-songwriter and bass player (ZZ Top and American Blues)
- 1954Phil Rudd, Australian-New Zealand drummer (AC/DC and Buster Brown)
- 1975Josh Paul, American baseball player and manager
- 1977Natalia Oreiro, Uruguayan singer-songwriter and actress
- 1981Yo Gotti, American rapper
- 1982Kevin Amankwaah, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rina Chinen, Dimitris Poulikakos, Randy Owen, Mirela, Kurt Travis, Gary Barlow, Keith Jackson, James Brolin, Clancy Brown, Joanna Shimkus.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 19, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1939 – Nanda, Indian actress (d. 2014); September 25, 1980 – Elio Germano, Italian actor and singer; July 30, 1955 – Rat Scabies, English drummer and producer (The Damned and Vicious White Kids).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207