Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,734 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Nükhet Duru
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1965Maile Flanagan
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1968Kyle Eastwood
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
- 1992Sam Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1884David Munson, American runner (d. 1953)
- 1891Oswald Boelcke, German captain and pilot (d. 1916)
- 1921Yuri Kochiyama, American activist (d. 2014)
- 1939Jānis Lūsis, Latvian javelin thrower and coach
- 1955James Gosling, Canadian-American computer scientist, created Java
- 1966Sophia Crawford, English actress and martial artist
- 1973Dario Franchitti, Scottish race car driver
- 1978Marcus Bent, English footballer
- 1992Michele Camporese, Italian footballer
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 715Pope Gregory II is elected.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gregory Sporleder, Bernard Fanning, Major Lance, Gore Vidal, Billy Jayne, Lars Andreas Larssen, Derek Thompson, Lina Cavalieri, Kat Alano, Christa Ludwig.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 19, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1922 – Yma Sumac, Peruvian-American soprano and actress (d. 2008); July 11, 1947 – John Holt, Jamaican singer-songwriter (The Paragons) (d. 2014); March 25, 1985 – Carmen Rasmusen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944