Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 139th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Newport - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Newport will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Newport will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Nellie Melba
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1941Tania Mallet
- 1945Pete Townshend
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1964Lawrence Ng
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1977Kelly Sheridan
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1593Jacob Jordaens, Flemish painter and illustrator (d. 1678)
- 1893H. Bonciu, Romanian author, poet, and journalist (d. 1950)
- 1918Abraham Pais, Dutch-American physicist, historian, and academic (d. 2000)
- 1941Igor Judge, Baron Judge, Maltese-English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- 1943Eddie May, English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1945Pete Townshend, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Who, Deep End, and Thunderclap Newman)
- 1948Grace Jones, Jamaican-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1951Joey Ramone, American singer-songwriter (Ramones and Sniper) (d. 2001)
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis, Lithuanian singer and actor (d. 2008)
- 1961Wayne Van Dorp, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1922The Young Pioneer Organization of the Soviet Union is established.
- 1950A barge containing munitions destined for Pakistan explodes in the harbor at South Amboy, New Jersey, devastating the city.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noel Gallagher, Agnes Chan, Jacob Kogan, Bairbre Dowling, Henry King, Mike Gordon, Albina Dzhanabaeva, Felicity Huffman, Park Eun-hye, Andy Ologun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 19, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1947 – Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director; June 7, 1967 – Dave Navarro, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Deconstruction, and The Panic Channel); November 20, 1979 – Jacob Pitts, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,316