Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 139th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Aarav - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aarav will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aarav will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fernand Raynaud
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1946André the Giant
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1970Jason Gray-Stanford
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1593Jacob Jordaens, Flemish painter and illustrator (d. 1678)
- 1899Lothar Rădăceanu, Romanian journalist, linguist, and politician (d. 1955)
- 1910Alan Melville, South African cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1914Max Perutz, Austrian-English biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1921Karel van het Reve, Dutch historian and author (d. 1999)
- 1926Peter Zadek, German director and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1939Livio Berruti, Italian sprinter
- 1953Dawud M. Mu'Min, American murderer (d. 1997)
- 1953Victoria Wood, English actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1982Pål Steffen Andresen, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1802Napoleon Bonaparte founds the Legion of Honour.
- 1897Oscar Wilde is released from Reading Gaol.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1922The Young Pioneer Organization of the Soviet Union is established.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 1997The Sierra Gorda biosphere, the most ecologically diverse region in Mexico, is established as a result of grassroots efforts.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Quinn, Richard Tucker, Blackie Dammett, Joyce Jonathan, Pernilla Wahlgren, Ingrid Kavelaars, Thomas Morrison, Mary Pickford, Gary Beach, Ritwik Ghatak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1920 – Laraine Day, American actress (d. 2007); March 12, 1969 – Graham Coxon, German-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blur); March 16, 1927 – Olga San Juan, American actress and dancer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168