Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 139th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,367 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,789 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 25, 2011.
If a dog named Jasmine - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jasmine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jasmine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Nellie Melba
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1954Hōchū Ōtsuka
- 1954Nükhet Duru
- 1964Sean Whalen
- 1965Maile Flanagan
- 1966Polly Walker
- 1982Rebecca Hall
View the complete list of May 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1881Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Turkish marshal and politician, 1st President of Turkey (d. 1938)
- 1913Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, Indian lawyer and politician, 6th President of India (d. 1996)
- 1919Mitja Ribičič, Italian-Slovenian soldier and politician, 25th Prime Minister of Yugoslavia (d. 2013)
- 1921Daniel Gélin, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1939Jānis Lūsis, Latvian javelin thrower and coach
- 1961Gregory Poirier, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Marc Bureau, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1974Emma Shapplin, French soprano
- 1981Klaas-Erik Zwering, Dutch swimmer
- 1992Michele Camporese, Italian footballer
View the complete list of May 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
View the complete list of May 19 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Duane Jones, Saki Seto, Gertan Klauber, Eva Perón, Hubert Sumlin, David Clennon, Jack May, Zelo, Derek Ware, Allen Jenkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 19, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 18, 2007. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 3, 1999. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1957 – Falco, Austrian singer-songwriter (d. 1998); December 12, 1983 – Katrina Elam, American singer-songwriter; November 11, 1951 – Marc Summers, American television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,526