May 21, 1951 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday May 21, 1951?
May 21, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 141st day of the year 1951. It was the 21st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was May 21 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,770 days or 24.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 27, 1983.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Nenna - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nenna will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nenna will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Cathleen Cordell
- 1917Raymond Burr
- 1918Dennis Day
- 1923Evelyn Ward
- 1955Stan Lynch
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1976Aditi Gowitrikar
- 1978Adam Gontier
- 1986Park Sojin
View the complete list of May 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous May 21 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1851Léon Bourgeois, French police officer and politician, 64th Prime Minister of France, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1925)
- 1912Chen Dayu, Chinese painter and calligrapher (d. 2001)
- 1948Elizabeth Buchan, English author and critic
- 1949Andrew Neil, Scottish journalist and academic
- 1958Christian Audigier, French fashion designer (d. 2015)
- 1976Abderrahim Goumri, Moroccan runner (d. 2013)
- 1981Anna Rogowska, Polish pole vaulter
- 1984Lorena Ayala, Dutch model
- 1985Andrew Miller, American baseball player
- 1992Olivia Olson, American actress and singer
View the complete list of May 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Whitney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – May 21st?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1879War of the Pacific: Two Chilean ships blocking the harbor of Iquique (then belonging to Peru) battle two Peruvian vessels in the Battle of Iquique.
- 1917The Great Atlanta fire of 1917 causes $5.5 million in damages, destroying some 300 acres including 2,000 homes, businesses and churches, displacing about 10,000 people but leading to only one fatality (due to heart attack).
- 1924University of Chicago students Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a “thrill killing”.
- 1927Charles Lindbergh touches down at Le Bourget Field in Paris, completing the world’s first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1946Physicist Louis Slotin is fatally irradiated in a criticality incident during an experiment with the demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 2003An earthquake hits northern Algeria, killing more than 2,000 people.
View the complete list of May 21 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday May 21, 1951 mean?
Your birthday numbers 5, 21, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Rabin, Benjamin Zephaniah, Aage Redal, Daniel Balavoine, Kent McCord, Jameela Jamil, Wolfgang Reitherman, Mark Gil, Tamzin Outhwaite, Steve Lawrence.
What is the birthday horoscope for May 21, 1951?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 21, 1951.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is May 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes a Gemini, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
What is the birthstone for May 21?
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st May 1951 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for May 21, 1951?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
May 21st Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for May 21?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on May 21, 1951?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 21st May 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 21 May 1951?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man May 21
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for May 21, 1951
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
May 21, 1951 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 21, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 141st day of 1951
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 21st Monday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,770 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 891
- Next full moon: June 4 at 03:43:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 27, 1983
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1943 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-146)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.V.MCMLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1984 – Collie Buddz, American-Bermudian rapper; April 2, 1952 – Thierry Le Luron, French comedian and actor (d. 1986); July 4, 1964 – Mark Whiting, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,048