Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 577 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Shavnna - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shavnna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shavnna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Douglas Fairbanks
- 1929Ulla Jacobsson
- 1943General Johnson
- 1948Myriam Boyer
- 1955Luka Bloom
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1974Charlie Young
- 1974Mónica Naranjo
- 1979Martin Giroux
- 1991Lena Meyer-Landrut
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1875Alfred P. Sloan, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1966)
- 1884Corrado Gini, Italian sociologist and demographer (d. 1965)
- 1914Celestine Sibley, American journalist and author (d. 1999)
- 1942Kovelamudi Raghavendra Rao, Indian director, screenwriter, and choreographer
- 1949Alan García, Peruvian lawyer and politician, 93rd President of Peru
- 1956Albert Voorn, Dutch horse rider
- 1958Jack Lohman, English historian and curator
- 1967Luis Roberto Alves, Mexican footballer
- 1979Rasual Butler, American basketball player
- 1988Gavin Free, Filmmaker and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 844Battle of Clavijo: The Apostle Saint James the Greater is said to have miraculously appeared to a force of outnumbered Asturians and aided them against the forces of the Emir of Cordoba.
- 1498Girolamo Savonarola is burned at the stake in Florence, Italy.
- 1939The U.S. Navy submarine USS Squalus sinks off the coast of New Hampshire during a test dive, causing the death of 24 sailors and two civilian technicians. The remaining 32 sailors and one civilian naval architect are rescued the following day.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 1948Thomas C. Wasson, the US Consul-General, is assassinated in Jerusalem, Israel.
- 1958The satellite Explorer 1 ceases transmission.
- 1995The first version of the Java programming language is released.
- 2004Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
- 2008The International Court of Justice (ICJ) awards Middle Rocks to Malaysia and Pedra Branca (Pulau Batu Puteh) to Singapore, ending a 29-year territorial dispute between the two countries.
- 2015The Republic of Ireland votes to legalize same-sex marriage, becoming the first country to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benjamin McKenzie, Andre Kinney, Gil Scott-Heron, Fritz Kortner, Nathan Jones, Reri Grist, Jean Terrell, Maruschka Detmers, Keisuke Kato, Dilana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 23, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1962 – Charlie Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Proclaimers); July 15, 1977 – Lana Parrilla, American actress; April 3, 1907 – Iron Eyes Cody, American actor and stuntman (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249