Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 23, 1971 was a Sunday and it was the 143rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,809 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Herbert Marshall
- 1912Betty Astell
- 1919Ruth Fernández
- 1943General Johnson
- 1947Ann Hui
- 1961Karen Duffy
- 1965Melissa McBride
- 1980Lane Garrison
- 1981Gwenno Saunders
- 1988Vaness del Moral
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 23.
- 1859Joseph-Alfred Archambeault, Canadian bishop (d. 1913)
- 1879Dezső Lauber, Hungarian tennis player and architect (d. 1966)
- 1924Clyde King, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2010)
- 1933Joan Collins, English actress
- 1951Antonis Samaras, Greek economist and politician, 185th Prime Minister of Greece
- 1965Paul Sironen, Australian rugby player and police officer
- 1966Gary Roberts, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Brian Campbell, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Oliver Venno, Estonian volleyball player
- 1990Ricardo dos Santos, Brazilian surfer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Official ratification of the Second Charter of Virginia takes place.
- 1873The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- 1915World War I: Italy joins the Allies after they declare war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1934The American bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde are ambushed by police and killed in Bienville Parish, Louisiana.
- 1945World War II: The Flensburg Government under Reichspräsident Karl Dönitz is dissolved when its members are captured and arrested by British forces at Flensburg in Northern Germany.
- 1949The Federal Republic of Germany is established and the Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany is proclaimed.
- 1967Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran and blockades the port of Eilat at the northern end of the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping.
- 1970Robert Stephenson’s pioneering Britannia Tubular Bridge over the Menai Strait is catastrophically damaged by fire after standing for 120 years.
- 2006Alaskan stratovolcano Mount Cleveland erupts.
- 2013The Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River collapses in Mount Vernon, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for May 23.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 23 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Green, Vincent Spano, Danish Nawaz, Dan Lauria, Kaley Cuoco, Son Dam-bi, Michael Feinstein, Ingrid Michaelson, Arletty, Ellen Pompeo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 23 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 23, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1922 – Guy Madison, American actor and producer (d. 1996); November 20, 1925 – Kaye Ballard, American actress and singer; June 29, 1972 – Samantha Smith, American actress, author, and activist (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932