Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 144th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,119 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Terry Callier
- 1952Sybil Danning
- 1953Nell Campbell
- 1967Eric Close
- 1967Steven Shane McDonald
- 1973Shirish Kunder
- 1980Billy L. Sullivan
- 1981Andy Lee
- 1983Ricky Mabe
- 1987Jimena Barón
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1803Alexander von Nordmann, Finnish biologist and paleontologist (d. 1866)
- 1870Benjamin N. Cardozo, American lawyer and judge (d. 1938)
- 1885Susan Sutherland Isaacs, English psychologist and academic (d. 1948)
- 1925Carmine Infantino, American illustrator and educator (d. 2013)
- 1956Zaid Shakir, American author and scholar
- 1963Rich Rodriguez, American football player and coach
- 1975Marc Gagnon, Canadian speed skater
- 1976Catherine Cox, New Zealand-Australian netball player
- 1988Kimberley Crossman, New Zealand actress and dancer
- 1992Travis T. Flory, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1218The Fifth Crusade leaves Acre for Egypt.
- 1487The ten-year-old Lambert Simnel is crowned in Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin, Ireland, with the name of Edward VI in a bid to threaten King Henry VII’s reign.
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1895Henry Irving becomes the first person from the theatre to be knighted.
- 1900Second Boer War: The United Kingdom annexes the Orange Free State.
- 1935The first night game in Major League Baseball history is played in Cincinnati, Ohio, with the Cincinnati Reds beating the Philadelphia Phillies 2–1 at Crosley Field.
- 1976The Judgment of Paris takes place in France, launching California as a worldwide force in the production of quality wine.
- 1991Israel conducts Operation Solomon, evacuating Ethiopian Jews to Israel.
- 1999The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands indicts Slobodan Milošević and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Kosovo.
- 2001Mountaineering: Temba Tsheri, a 16-year-old Sherpa, becomes the youngest person to climb to the top of Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Choi Kang-hee, Emanuela Pacotto, Rina Ketty, Ewen Solon, Robin Williamson, Kevin Conroy, Harry Connick, Jr., Kristin Sutton, Larry Riley, Michelle Borth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 24, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1925 – Lenny Bruce, American comedian and actor (d. 1966); May 23, 1955 – Luka Bloom, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 14, 1965 – Karyn White, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946