Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 144th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,171 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Mai Zetterling
- 1941Bob Dylan
- 1943Gary Burghoff
- 1967Tamer Karadağlı
- 1979Manuel Cortez
- 1980Billy L. Sullivan
- 1983Ricky Mabe
- 1988Kimberley Crossman
- 1994Cayden Boyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1899Suzanne Lenglen, French tennis player (d. 1938)
- 1901José Nasazzi, Uruguayan footballer and manager (d. 1968)
- 1931Michael Lonsdale, French actor and singer
- 1937Archie Shepp, American saxophonist and composer
- 1945Priscilla Presley, American actress and businesswoman
- 1955Rosanne Cash, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Isidro Pérez, Mexican boxer (d. 2013)
- 1965Jens Becker, German bass player (Grave Digger, Running Wild, and X-Wild)
- 1973Shirish Kunder, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Andrew Jordan, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1607One hundred English settlers disembark in Jamestown, the first English colony in America.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1830“Mary Had a Little Lamb” by Sarah Josepha Hale is published.
- 1940Acting on the orders of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, NKVD agent Iosif Grigulevich orchestrates an unsuccessful assassination attempt on exiled Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky in Coyoacán, Mexico.
- 1968FLQ separatists bomb the U.S. consulate in Quebec City.
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
- 1988Section 28 of the United Kingdom’s Local Government Act 1988, a controversial amendment stating that a local authority cannot intentionally promote homosexuality, is enacted.
- 2001Mountaineering: Temba Tsheri, a 16-year-old Sherpa, becomes the youngest person to climb to the top of Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Sypek, Marilyn Horne, John Marshall Jones, Ginnifer Goodwin, Kwon Mina, Crystal Kay, Rachel Wacholder, Sommore, Berton Churchill, Gustavo Santaolalla.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 24, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 24, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1972 – Alessandro Nunziati, Italian singer-songwriter and producer (Theatres des Vampires, Lord Vampyr's Shadowsreign, and Cain); February 2, 1980 – Gucci Mane, American rapper, producer, and actor; January 4, 1955 – Mark Hollis, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035