Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1904 was a Thursday and it was the 147th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907John Wayne
- 1923Roy Dotrice
- 1932Grigor Vachkov
- 1948Stevie Nicks
- 1954Marian Gold
- 1957Diomedes Díaz
- 1963Claude Legault
- 1967Kevin Moore
- 1968Fernando León de Aranoa
- 1978Phil Elvrum
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1478Pope Clement VII (d. 1534)
- 1917Éva Szörényi, Hungarian actress (d. 2009)
- 1927Jacques Bergerac, French actor (d. 2014)
- 1939Jaki Liebezeit German drummer (Can)
- 1947Carol O'Connell, American author and painter
- 1954Marian Gold, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alphaville)
- 1957François Legault, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1960Dean Lukin, Australian weightlifter
- 1973Naomi Harris, Canadian-American photographer
- 1993Jason Adesanya, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1900Thousand Days’ War: The Colombian Conservative Party turns the tide of war in their favor with victory against the Colombian Liberal Party in the Battle of Palonegro.
- 1918The Democratic Republic of Georgia is established.
- 1936In the House of Commons of Northern Ireland, Tommy Henderson begins speaking on the Appropriation Bill. By the time he sits down in the early hours of the following morning, he had spoken for 10 hours.
- 1940World War II: The Siege of Calais ends with the surrender of the British and French garrison.
- 1981Italian Prime Minister Arnaldo Forlani and his coalition cabinet resign following a scandal over membership of the pseudo-masonic lodge P2 (Propaganda Due).
- 1983A strong 7.7 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, triggering a tsunami that kills at least 104 people and injures thousands. Many people go missing and thousands of buildings are destroyed.
- 1991Lauda Air Flight 004, a Boeing 767, crashes in an area of western Thailand after a thrust reverser malfunction. All 223 people aboard are killed.
- 1992The blockade of Dubrovnik is broken. Following this, the siege of Dubrovnik ends in the next months.
- 1998The first “National Sorry Day” was held in Australia, and reconciliation events were held nationally, and attended by over a million people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed Wood, Pigmeat Markham, Albert Dieudonné, Olavi Virta, Nils Moritz, Doruk Çetin, Diana Quick, Janet Munro, Mackenzie Phillips, April March.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 26, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1923 – Stan Chambers, American journalist and actor (d. 2015); August 19, 1979 – Dave Douglas, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Relient K and Ace Troubleshooter); May 28, 1970 – Jimi Goodwin, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Doves and Sub Sub).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976