Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1920 was a Wednesday and it was the 147th day of the year 1920. It was the 21st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,293 days or 33.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 2, 1952.
If a dog named Dexy - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dexy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dexy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maurice Baquet
- 1923James Arness
- 1929Catherine Sauvage
- 1940Levon Helm
- 1952David Meece
- 1954Marian Gold
- 1960Doug Hutchison
- 1968Fernando León de Aranoa
- 1975Suat Suna
- 1979Elisabeth Harnois
View the complete list of May 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1865Robert W. Chambers, American author and illustrator (d. 1933)
- 1876Percy Perrin, English cricketer (d. 1945)
- 1938Teresa Stratas, Canadian soprano and actress
- 1945Garry Peterson, Canadian-American drummer (The Guess Who and Bachman–Turner Overdrive)
- 1960Romas Ubartas, Lithuanian discus thrower
- 1963Simon Armitage, English author, poet, and playwright
- 1969John Baird, Canadian politician, 10th Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1972Shary Boyle, Canadian sculptor and painter
- 1978Fabio Firmani, Italian footballer
- 1985Monika Christodoulou, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of May 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ONUICUZJQ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ONUICUZJQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1538Geneva expels John Calvin and his followers from the city. Calvin lives in exile in Strasbourg for the next three years.
- 1783A Great Jubilee Day held at North Stratford, Connecticut, celebrated end of fighting in American Revolution.
- 1805Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 1830The Indian Removal Act is passed by the U.S. Congress; it is signed into law by President Andrew Jackson two days later.
- 1864Montana is organized as a United States territory.
- 1940World War II: Operation Dynamo: In northern France, Allied forces begin a massive evacuation from Dunkirk, France.
- 1940World War II: The Siege of Calais ends with the surrender of the British and French garrison.
- 1972Willandra National Park is established in Australia.
- 1992The blockade of Dubrovnik is broken. Following this, the siege of Dubrovnik ends in the next months.
- 1998The Supreme Court of the United States rules that Ellis Island, the historic gateway for millions of immigrants, is mainly in the state of New Jersey, not New York.
View the complete list of May 26 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Sheen, Yuri Shiratori, Renée Björling, Tim Dog, Aria Clemente, Lawrence O'Donnell, Fergie, Sara Evans, Rick Derringer, Gary Lockwood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 26, 1920.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th May 1920 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 26, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 147th day of 1920
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 21st Wednesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 10 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,293 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,249
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 2, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1917 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.V.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1968 – Celine Dion, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; November 18, 1981 – Gian Magdangal, Filipino singer and actor (17:28); September 19, 1964 – Patrick Marber, English actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881