Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 544 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1926Katie Boyle
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis
- 1963Blaze Bayley
- 1973Anthony Azizi
- 1981Justin Chon
- 1982Ana Beatriz Barros
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1874G. K. Chesterton, English journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1936)
- 1913Tony Zale, American boxer (d. 1997)
- 1952Alan Langlands, Scottish academic
- 1955Frank Baumgartl, German runner (d. 2010)
- 1957Jeb Hensarling, American lawyer and politician
- 1962Perry Fenwick, English actor and singer
- 1969Chan Kinchla, Canadian guitarist (Blues Traveler)
- 1973Anthony Azizi, American actor
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya, Japanese actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Danny Gerard, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 363The Roman emperor Julian defeats the Sasanian army in the Battle of Ctesiphon, under the walls of the Sasanian capital, but is unable to take the city.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Between 300 and 500 United Irishmen are massacred by the British Army in County Kildare, Ireland.
- 1867The Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 (“the Compromise”) is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1903In the May Coup, Alexander I, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
- 1932World War I veterans begin to assemble in Washington, D.C., in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1999Space Shuttle Discovery completes the first docking with the International Space Station.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Despina Vandi, Lee Tergesen, Hitoshi Matsumoto, Jo Gibb, Masahiro Nakai, Mina Fukui, Mitsou, Gioia Bruno, Jesse Borrego, Bruce Geller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1973.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1963 – Corinne Russell, English model, actress, and dancer; February 4, 1968 – Kuranosuke Sasaki, Japanese actor; April 14, 1979 – Rebecca DiPietro, American wrestler and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925