Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Hibari Misora
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1948Nick Mancuso
- 1949Robert Axelrod
- 1955David Kirschner
- 1958Annette Bening
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis
- 1962John D. LeMay
- 1975Daniel Tosh
- 1991Kristen Alderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1929Harry Frankfurt, American philosopher and academic
- 1938Fay Vincent, American lawyer and businessman
- 1950Rebbie Jackson, American singer and actress
- 1956La Toya Jackson, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1957Mohsen Makhmalbaf, Iranian film director
- 1975Sarah Millican, English comedian
- 1977Danny Gerard, American actor and singer
- 1977Massimo Ambrosini, Italian footballer
- 1982Anita Briem, Icelandic actress
- 1993Grete Šadeiko, Estonian heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1108Battle of Uclés: Almoravid troops under the command of Tamim ibn Yusuf defeat a Castile and León alliance under the command of Prince Sancho Alfónsez.
- 1727Peter II becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1932World War I veterans begin to assemble in Washington, D.C., in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 1982Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit Canterbury Cathedral.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 2004The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddi Arent, Budd Schulberg, Alison Steadman, Michelle Williams, Taki Tsan, Emily Browning, Elyse Sewell, Jay Park, Sarah Hyland, Ayaka Ōhashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1991 – Jason Dolley, American actor; September 19, 1901 – Joe Pasternak, Hungarian-American production manager and producer (d. 1991); February 11, 1943 – Joselito, Spanish singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048