Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Sebastian Shaw
- 1914Stacy Keach, Sr.
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1942Kevin Conway
- 1958Wayne Duvall
- 1973Anthony Azizi
- 1978Adam Rickitt
- 1982Ana Beatriz Barros
- 1986Jaslene Gonzalez
- 1989Brandon Mychal Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1914Stacy Keach, Sr., American actor (d. 2003)
- 1941Doug Scott, English mountaineer and author
- 1951Peter Chernin, American businessman
- 1953Danny Elfman, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Oingo Boingo)
- 1953Giles Clarke, English businessman
- 1954Jerry Moran, American lawyer and politician
- 1954Robert Beaser, American composer and educator
- 1958Wayne Duvall, American actor
- 1983Alberto Medina, Mexican footballer
- 1984Funmi Jimoh, American long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Philip VI is crowned King of France.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1733The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec City.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1914The Ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence with the loss of 1,024 lives.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1999Space Shuttle Discovery completes the first docking with the International Space Station.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhett Fisher, Ad-Rock, Frances Sternhagen, Steven Page, Lacy J. Dalton, Nicolas Philibert, Walter Mercado, Debbie Harry, Tim "Ripper" Owens, Erik Segerstedt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1980 – Wilmer Valderrama, American actor and producer; December 9, 1979 – Olivia Lufkin, Japanese-American singer-songwriter (D&D); June 16, 1987 – Abby Elliott, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091