Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 2002. It was the 18th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,139 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,046 days or 5.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 9, 2034.
If a dog named Amico - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amico will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amico will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1959David Ball
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1975Dulé Hill
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1989Taylor Trensch
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1906Mary Astor, American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1931Vasily Rudenkov, Belarusian hammer thrower (d. 1982)
- 1948Chris Mulkey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Tatyana Tolstaya, Russian author and publicist
- 1952Chuck Baldwin, American pastor and politician
- 1958Sandi Toksvig, Danish-English comedian, author, and radio host
- 1964Sterling Campbell, American drummer and songwriter (Duran Duran and Soul Asylum)
- 1976Chris Scott, Australian footballer and coach
- 1981Charlie Brooks, English-Welsh actress
- 1983Joseph Addai, American football player
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pauly D, Yū Aoi, Naomi, Sable, Jack Griffo, Isabelle Drummond, Shawty Lo, Konrad Ekhof, Tyson Beckford, Araceli González.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 2002 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd May 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 2002
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 18th Friday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 70 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,139 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,046 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 208
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 2005 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-176)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Foolish by Ashanti (May 4, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1944 – Agnes Baltsa, Greek soprano and actress; April 26, 1947 – Warren Clarke, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); March 15, 1975 – will.i.am, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Black Eyed Peas and Atban Klann).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926