Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 126th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1953Lynn Whitfield
- 1956Lakis Lazopoulos
- 1960Anne Parillaud
- 1970Kavan Smith
- 1986Tyler Hynes
- 1993Naomi Scott
- 1996Dominic Scott Kay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1851Aristide Bruant, French singer and actor (d. 1925)
- 1870Walter Rutherford, Scottish golfer (d. 1936)
- 1872Djemal Pasha, Ottoman general (d. 1922)
- 1879Bedřich Hrozný, Czech orientalist and linguist (d. 1952)
- 1879Hendrik van Heuckelum, Dutch footballer (d. 1929)
- 1895Fidél Pálffy, Hungarian soldier and politician, Hungarian Minister of Agriculture (d. 1946)
- 1916Adriana Caselotti, American voice actress and singer (d. 1997)
- 1952Gerrit Zalm, Dutch economist and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1955Tom Bergeron, American television host
- 1991Harriet Lee, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536The Siege of Cuzco commences, in which Incan forces attempt to retake the city of Cuzco from the Spanish.
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1941The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- 1949EDSAC, the first practical electronic digital stored-program computer, runs its first operation.
- 1972Deniz Gezmiş, Yusuf Aslan and Hüseyin İnan are executed in Ankara for attempting to overthrow the Constitutional order.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 1996The body of former CIA director William Colby is found washed up on a riverbank in southern Maryland, eight days after he disappeared.
- 2001During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olga Aroseva, David Opatoshu, Thelma Houston, Shelagh Fraser, Dick Van Patten, Vivien Savage, Chishū Ryū, Bryn Terfel, Fiona Fullerton, Scotty McCreery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1950 – Caroline Ellis, English actress and singer; February 10, 1937 – Roberta Flack, American singer-songwriter and pianist; December 18, 1924 – Cicely Tyson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921