Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 126th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,496 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jadon - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jadon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jadon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jilly Rizzo
- 1922Vladimir Etush
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore
- 1947Alan Dale
- 1952Gregg Henry
- 1953Lynn Whitfield
- 1958Jan Leyers
- 1960Phyllis Treigle
- 1968Lætitia Sadier
- 1993Alex Preston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1897Paul Alverdes, German author and poet (d. 1979)
- 1913Carmen Cavallaro, American pianist (d. 1989)
- 1945Bob Seger, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1948Robert Eyer, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1962Tom Brake, English politician
- 1970Kavan Smith, Canadian actor
- 1980Mark Ladwig, American figure skater
- 1982Kyle Shewfelt, Canadian gymnast
- 1989Dominika Cibulková, Slovakian tennis player
- 1991Valerio Frasca, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1659English Restoration: A faction of the British Army removes Richard Cromwell as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and reinstalls the Rump Parliament.
- 1682Louis XIV moves his court to the Palace of Versailles.
- 1757The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- 1801Captain Thomas Cochrane in the 14-gun HMS Speedy captures the 32-gun Spanish frigate El Gamo.
- 1910George V becomes King of the United Kingdom upon the death of his father, Edward VII.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1962St. Martín de Porres is canonized by Pope John XXIII.
- 1972Deniz Gezmiş, Yusuf Aslan and Hüseyin İnan are executed in Ankara for attempting to overthrow the Constitutional order.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 2004The series finale of the television sitcom Friends is aired on NBC. The finale attracts 52.46 million viewers, making it the sixth most watched television series finale in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Clark, Supakorn Kitsuwon, Moira Anderson, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Amber Riley, Lucas Neff, Jon Hall, Jean Duceppe, Lizzy, Michael Sarrazin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1961 – Harry Enfield, English actor, director, and screenwriter; March 10, 1911 – Warner Anderson, American actor (d. 1976); October 7, 1926 – Diana Lynn, American actress and singer (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137