Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1992 was a Wednesday and it was the 316th day of the year 1992. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,336 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,445 days or 9.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 20, 2024.
If a dog named Fagean - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fagean will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Fagean will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Robert Ryan
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1960Lawrence Bayne
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1964Anabel Alonso
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
View the complete list of November 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1904J. H. C. Whitehead, Indian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1960)
- 1928Len Fulford, English photographer and director (d. 2011)
- 1933Martino Finotto, Italian racing driver (d. 2014)
- 1936Jack Keller, American songwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal, Tunisian actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1958Kazimieras Černis, Lithuanian astronomer and astrophysicist
- 1962Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer (d. 1997)
- 1976Lisa Gleave, Australian-American model and actress
- 1981Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- 1985Kalan Porter, Canadian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NPYIEEUHLNDD? Check your answers here: Word finder NPYIEEUHLNDD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
- 2011Bethesda Softworks releases The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to universal acclaim, becoming one of the fastest selling video games of all time.
View the complete list of November 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11, and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kip Gamblin, Evan Ellingson, Steve Berlin, J. Michael Straczynski, Cappadonna, Marti Webb, Mathieu Kassovitz, Barbara Steele, Zena Grey, Yoochun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 11, 1992.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th November 1992 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,456,136,278. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Do You Talk to an Angel by The Heights as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,687,063 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1992. The estimated number of babies born on 11th November 1992 is 370,730. That’s equivalent to 257 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 38,452 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 54,386 times in the year 1992. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 11, 1992. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 316th day of 1992
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1992
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,336 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,445 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 350
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 20, 2024
- Age in dog years: 167 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 1992 world population: 5,456,136,278
- Number one song: How Do You Talk to an Angel by The Heights (November 14, 1992)
- Babies born in 1992: 135,687,063
- Babies born in 1992 every day: 370,730
- Babies born in 1992 every minute: 257
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 38,452 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 54,386 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.XI.MCMXCII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1986 – Vanessa Morley, Canadian actress; October 20, 1934 – Timothy West, English actor; September 24, 1936 – Jim Henson, American puppeteer, director, producer and screenwriter, created The Muppets (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055