Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 319th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1941Rick Kemp
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1970Jack Ingram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1660Hermann von der Hardt, German historian and orientalist (d. 1746)
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860)
- 1887Marianne Moore, American poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1928Seldon Powell, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1997)
- 1932Clyde McPhatter, American singer (Billy Ward and his Dominoes and The Drifters) (d. 1972)
- 1940Roberto Cavalli, Italian fashion designer
- 1953James Widdoes, American actor, director, and producer
- 1981Drew Hodgdon, American football player
- 1983Dominic Carroll, Gibraltarian runner
- 1991Maxime Colin, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomas Lindberg, Daniel Ribeiro, Josh Silver, Show Luo, Axel Prahl, Joey Badass, Dustin Hoffman, Sofia Rotaru, Sol Saks, Hope Dworaczyk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1925 – Stan Stennett, Welsh actor and trumpet player (d. 2013); April 30, 1926 – Cloris Leachman, American actress and singer; August 20, 1977 – Kevin Navayne, Jamaican-American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910