Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 2016 was a Wednesday and it was the 321st day of the year 2016. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 6 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,144 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 715 days or 1.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 72 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 25, 2048.
If a dog named Cohiba - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 42 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cohiba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cohiba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1916Harold Baigent
- 1950David Leisure
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1976Dan Black
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of November 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1603Augustyn Kordecki, Polish monk (d. 1673)
- 1836Kalākaua of Hawaii (d. 1891)
- 1897Choudhry Rahmat Ali, Indian-Pakistani academic, created the name for Pakistan (d. 1951)
- 1950David Leisure, American actor
- 1966Dave Kushner, American guitarist (Velvet Revolver, Electric Love Hogs, Loaded, and DKFXP)
- 1968Shobha Nagi Reddy, Indian politician (d. 2014)
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann, Mexican actor and producer
- 1980Moris Carrozzieri, Italian footballer
- 1980Nicole Gius, Italian skier
- 1991Tomomi Kasai, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48 and Queen & Elizabeth)
View the complete list of November 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
View the complete list of November 16 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16, and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Levi Johnston, Bob Godfrey, Erena Mizusawa, Anita Briem, Michael Sheard, Austin Winkler, Felicity Kendal, Ricky Paull Goldin, Titos Vandis, Temuera Morrison.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 16, 2016.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th November 2016 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,325,996,709. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,471 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,082 times in the year 2016. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 16, 2016. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 2016
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 2016
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 6 years old
- Days since birth: 2,144 days
- Days spent sleeping: 715 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 72
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 25, 2048
- Age in dog years: 42 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2016 world population: 7,325,996,709
- Number one song: Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey (November 19, 2016)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,471 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,082 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.XI.MMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1984 – iJustine, American blogger and actress; November 4, 1974 – Louise Redknapp, English singer and actress (Eternal); November 6, 1914 – Jonathan Harris, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911