Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1925 was a Tuesday and it was the 321st day of the year 1925. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,808 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,603 days or 31.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1957.
If a dog named Supreme - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Supreme will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Supreme will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1886Walter Terence Stace, English-American philosopher, academic, and civil servant (d. 1967)
- 1895Gregorio López, Mexican journalist, author, and poet (d. 1966)
- 1906Soichiro Honda, Japanese engineer and businessman, co-founded the Honda Motor Company (d. 1991)
- 1932Jeremy Black, English admiral
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1942Kang Kek Iew, Cambodian criminal
- 1948Howard Dean, American physician and politician, 79th Governor of Vermont
- 1970Wendy Piatt, English businesswoman
- 1982Yusuf Pathan, Indian cricketer
- 1986Alexis Vastine, French boxer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PHROJITLU? Check your answers here: Word solver PHROJITLU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1839Oberto, Giuseppe Verdi’s first opera, opens at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Ellington, Wilbert Harrison, Sandra Hess, Lupita Tovar, Connor Price, Alisan Porter, Doris Troy, Maria Dangell, Cold 187um, Lee Garlington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1925.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1925 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1921. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1925
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,808 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,603 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,179
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1957
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1937 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1921 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1979 – Freema Agyeman, English actress and singer; October 3, 1975 – India Arie, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; July 26, 1973 – Mariano Raffo, Argentinian director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,949