Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 2002. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,894 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,298 days or 6.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 11, 2034.
If a dog named Salomon - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Salomon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Salomon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
- 1984Julia Stegner
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1475Anne of York, Lady Howard (d. 1511)
- 1699Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin, French painter (d. 1779)
- 1865Warren G. Harding, American journalist and politician, 29th President of the United States (d. 1923)
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1936Jack Starrett, American actor and director (d. 1989)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1947Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group)
- 1963Jonas Gardell, Swedish author and screenwriter
- 1977Randy Harrison, American actor
- 1981Miryo, South Korean singer-songwriter (Brown Eyed Girls)
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Johnny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Levinson, Teri Garr, Anna Geislerová, Frank Harte, Mike Yarwood, Christina Stürmer, Steven W. Bailey, Fiona Glascott, Aisha Tyler, The-Dream.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 2002 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 22, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 28, 1981. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd November 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,894 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,298 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 233
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 22, 1974 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 28, 1981 (-129)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (November 2, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1981 – T. J. Miller, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; June 28, 1994 – Madeline Duggan, English actress; November 1, 1976 – Logan Marshall-Green, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102