Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 331st day of the year 1989. It was the 48th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,524 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,841 days or 10.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 5, 2021.
If a dog named Percy - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Percy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Percy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Daniel Mendaille
- 1934Al Jackson, Jr.
- 1945Barbara Anderson
- 1945James Avery
- 1951Gunnar Graps
- 1960Michael Rispoli
- 1964Robin Givens
- 1968Michael Vartan
- 1970Brooke Langton
- 1981Gary Lucy
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1907Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Indian poet and author (d. 2003)
- 1925Marshall Thompson, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1945Alain de Cadenet, English race car driver
- 1945Phil Bloom, Dutch model and actress
- 1958Mike Scioscia, American baseball player and manager
- 1971Iván Rodríguez, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1972Shane Salerno, American screenwriter and producer
- 1974Wendy Houvenaghel, Northern Irish racing cyclist
- 1976Chad Kilger, Canadian ice hockey player and firefighter
- 1978Eszter Molnár, Hungarian tennis player
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EBUBWPDE? Check your answers here: Word finder EBUBWPDE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 176Emperor Marcus Aurelius grants his son Commodus the rank of “Imperator” and makes him Supreme Commander of the Roman legions.
- 395Rufinus, praetorian prefect of the East, is murdered by Gothic mercenaries under Gainas.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and several of his men escape the Ohio Penitentiary and return safely to the South.
- 1942World War II: At Toulon, the French navy scuttles its ships and submarines to keep them out of Nazi hands.
- 1944World War II: RAF Fauld explosion: An explosion at a Royal Air Force ammunition dump in Staffordshire kills seventy people.
- 1968Penny Ann Early became the first woman to play major professional basketball, for the Kentucky Colonels in an ABA game against the Los Angeles Stars.
- 1973Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States Senate votes 92 to 3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On December 6, the House will confirm him 387 to 35).
- 1978The Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) is founded in the city of Riha (Urfa) in Turkey.
- 1999The left-wing Labour Party takes control of the New Zealand government with leader Helen Clark becoming the first elected female Prime Minister in New Zealand’s history.
- 2001A hydrogen atmosphere is discovered on the extrasolar planet Osiris by the Hubble Space Telescope, the first atmosphere detected on an extrasolar planet.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Park Sol-mi, Vicente Aranda, Pharrell Williams, Jim Boyd, Elsie Ferguson, Ronnie Corbett, John Prats, Frank Thornton, Baldwin Cooke, Maddie Hasson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1989 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1981. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1989
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 48th Monday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,524 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,841 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 390
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 2021
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1992 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1981 (-134)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli (December 2, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1950 – Nancy Allen, American actress; February 3, 1945 – Marius Weyers, South African actor; August 22, 1948 – David Marks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Beach Boys and Delaney & Bonnie).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,086