Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ecto - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ecto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ecto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lilia Skala
- 1944R. B. Greaves
- 1946Joe Dante
- 1949Alexander Godunov
- 1957David Van Day
- 1966Narumi Yasuda
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1974Kristian Schmid
- 1975Sunny Mabrey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1810William Froude, English engineer and architect (d. 1879)
- 1923Gloria Grahame, American actress and singer (d. 1981)
- 1933Joe Knollenberg, American soldier and politician
- 1944R. B. Greaves, Guyanese-American singer-songwriter (d. 2012)
- 1963Andrew Jones, English politician
- 1963Armando Iannucci, Scottish comedian, actor, director, and producer
- 1975Takashi Shimoda, Japanese footballer
- 1981Brian Tevreden, Dutch footballer
- 1981Sharon Needles, American drag queen performer
- 1987Craig Kieswetter, English cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1627The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy has its greatest and last victory in the Battle of Oliwa.
- 1811Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73, premieres at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig.
- 1895The first American automobile race takes place over the 54 miles from Chicago’s Jackson Park to Evanston, Illinois. Frank Duryea wins in approximately 10 hours.
- 1905Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
- 1917The Estonian Provincial Assembly declares itself the sovereign power of Estonia.
- 1919Lady Astor is elected as a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. She is the first woman to sit in the House of Commons. (Countess Markievicz, the first to be elected, refused to sit.)
- 1958Chad, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon become autonomous republics within the French Community.
- 1971Wasfi al-Tal, Prime Minister of Jordan, is assassinated by the Black September unit of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1972Last executions in Paris: Claude Buffet and Roger Bontems are guillotined at La Santé Prison. The chief executioner is André Obrecht. (Bontems had been found innocent of murder, but as Buffet’s accomplice was condemned to death anyway)
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution – In the face of protests, the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia announces it will give up its monopoly on political power.
View the complete list of historical events for November 28.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ella Eyre, Pinetop Perkins, Danny O'Dea, Langhorne Slim, Albert Lamorisse, Demián Bichir, Kangta, R. D. Burman, Tech N9ne, Yui Koike.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 28, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Together / Something by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1971 – Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer; September 19, 1949 – Sayoko Yamaguchi, Japanese model and actress (d. 2007); October 21, 1959 – Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,258