Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1901 was a Friday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1901. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 122 years old when that day comes. There have been 44,264 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,755 days or 40.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1933.
If a dog named Heimdallr - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 580 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Heimdallr will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Heimdallr will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Nathan Jung
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1955Howie Mandel
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong
- 1974Lin Chi-ling
- 1976Chadwick Boseman
- 1980Chun Jung-myung
- 1980Janina Gavankar
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1797Gaetano Donizetti, Italian composer (d. 1848)
- 1861Spyridon Samaras, Greek playwright and composer (d. 1917)
- 1899Emma Morano, Italian supercentenarian
- 1916Fran Ryan, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1919Joe Weider, Canadian-American bodybuilder and publisher, co-founded the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (d. 2013)
- 1920Joseph Shivers, American chemist and academic, developed spandex (d. 2014)
- 1978Lauren German, American actress
- 1980Chun Jung-myung, South Korean actor
- 1980Janina Gavankar, American actress and singer
- 1983Tanner Glass, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laura’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1946The All Indonesia Centre of Labour Organizations (SOBSI) is founded in Jakarta.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara announces his resignation.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Rush, Warren Mitchell, Jillian Hall, Taryn Manning, Richard Ruccolo, Will Geer, Jeremy Sheffield, Alicia Witt, Joseph E. Levine, Peter Stone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1901.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1901 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +80. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1915. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1901
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 122 years old
- Days since birth: 44,264 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,755 days
- Years spent sleeping: 40.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,499
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1933
- Age in dog years: 580 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 20, 1907 (+80)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1915 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1990 – Sarah Hyland, American actress; November 18, 1981 – Vittoria Puccini, Italian actress; April 26, 1933 – Carol Burnett, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,928