Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,557 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 798 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Yakima Canutt
- 1952Jeff Fahey
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1974Lin Chi-ling
- 1976Chadwick Boseman
- 1982Lucas Black
- 1985Evangelia Aravani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1896Yakima Canutt, American actor, stuntman, and director (d. 1986)
- 1910Elizabeth Choy, Malaysian-Singaporean educator and politician (d. 2006)
- 1924Jane Freilicher, American painter and poet (d. 2014)
- 1928Paul Simon, American intelligence officer, politician, United States Senator from Illinois (1985–1997) and 39th Lieutenant Governor of Illinois (d. 2003)
- 1929Derek Jameson, English journalist (d. 2012)
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Don Cheadle, American actor and producer
- 1976Lindsay Benko, American swimmer
- 1978Benjamín Vicuña, Chilean actor
- 1978Dimitrios Konstantopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Spring Hill – A Confederate advance into Tennessee misses an opportunity to crush the Union Army. General John Bell Hood is angered, which leads to the Battle of Franklin.
- 1893The Ziqiang Institute, today known as Wuhan University, is founded by Zhang Zhidong, governor of Hubei and Hunan Provinces in late Qing dynasty China, after his memorial to the throne is approved by the Qing Government.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1963Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 831 crashes shortly after takeoff from Montreal-Dorval International Airport, killing all 118 people on board.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georgie Parker, Chiara Siracusa, Natalya Bondarchuk, Robert Knepper, Damian Kulash, Ed Begley, Jr., J. B. Hutto, Jozef Kroner, Gemma Ward, Barbara Sheldon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1952.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1936 – Rita Cadillac, French dancer, singer, and actress (d. 1995); April 14, 1929 – Gerry Anderson, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); January 31, 1967 – Fat Mike, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920