Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,882 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ransom - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ransom will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ransom will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1952Jeff Fahey
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1961Kim Delaney
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1981Nicholas Teo
- 1992David Lambert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1908Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., American pastor and politician (d. 1972)
- 1920Yegor Ligachev, Russian engineer and politician
- 1943Bobbi Martin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2000)
- 1946Nathan Jung, Chinese American actor and stuntman
- 1963Lalit Modi, Indian businessman
- 1970Frank Delgado, American keyboard player (Deftones)
- 1972Minoru Tanaka, Japanese wrestler and boxer
- 1978Alessandro Fei, Italian volleyball player
- 1979Neal Horgan, American-Irish footballer
- 1997Ye Qiuyu, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Milland, Steve Winwood, Tammin Sursok, Erika Marozsán, Natsume Sano, Travis Schuldt, Maxwell, Dick Durock, Ronan Keating, Charles Dennis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1994 – Liliana Mumy, American actress; November 19, 1949 – Nigel Bennett, English-Canadian actor; March 10, 1983 – Rafe Spall, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,130