Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,734 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 804 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named The - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 The will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like The will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Antanas Škėma
- 1917Merle Travis
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1968Jonathan Knight
- 1982Marthe Valle
- 1985Evangelia Aravani
- 1986Jerome Sala
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1803Christian Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist (d. 1853)
- 1941Bill Freehan, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1941Roberto Rodríguez, Venezuelan baseball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1948David Rintoul, Scottish actor
- 1949Steve Smith, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1976Anna Faris, American actress and singer
- 1980Ilias Kasidiaris, Greek soldier and politician
- 1982Imogen Thomas, Welsh-English model
- 1982Ramya, Indian actress, singer, and politician
- 1995Laura Marano, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
- 2009Maurice Clemmons shoots and kills four police officers inside a coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ruriko Kojima, Matt Mullins, Robert Evans, Dimitris Poulikakos, Edi Gathegi, Maja Tatić, Ashmit Patel, Michelle Ryan, Diggy Simmons, Tom Verlaine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1992 – Seo Yuna, South Korean singer (AOA); November 25, 1947 – Tracey Walter, American actor; February 29, 1928 – Joss Ackland, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212