Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 800 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1942John Grillo
- 1946Brian Cadd
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1955Howie Mandel
- 1970Larry Joe Campbell
- 1970Ryu Seung-ryong
- 1976Anna Faris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1818George Brown, Scottish-Canadian journalist and politician, 10th Premier of West Canada (d. 1880)
- 1917Pierre Gaspard-Huit, French director and screenwriter
- 1919Joe Weider, Canadian-American bodybuilder and publisher, co-founded the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (d. 2013)
- 1949Stan Rogers, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1970Frank Delgado, American keyboard player (Deftones)
- 1979The Game, American rapper, producer, and actor (G-Unit)
- 1980Brian Wolfe, American baseball player
- 1980Janina Gavankar, American actress and singer
- 1981Fawad Afzal Khan, Pakistani actor and singer
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo, South Korean actor and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1783A 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes New Jersey.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aneta Corsaut, Michael C. Hall, Go Ah-sung, Peter Eyre, Florence Griffith Joyner, Kasia Kowalska, Anna-Katharina Samsel, Bobby Caldwell, Cree Summer, Rodney Crowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1982 – Nolwenn Leroy, French singer-songwriter and actress; February 24, 1948 – Dennis Waterman, English actor and singer; January 2, 1971 – Markus Hoffmann, German actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024