Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,674 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 802 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Yakima Canutt
- 1949Garry Shandling
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1961Tom Sizemore
- 1972Brian Baumgartner
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1974Lin Chi-ling
- 1978Ludwika Paleta
- 1982Imogen Thomas
- 1984J. Holiday
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1705Michael Christian Festing, English violinist and composer (d. 1752)
- 1857Theodor Escherich, German-Austrian pediatrician and academic (d. 1911)
- 1881Artur Phleps, Romanian-German general (d. 1944)
- 1910Elizabeth Choy, Malaysian-Singaporean educator and politician (d. 2006)
- 1933John Mayall, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers)
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1949Steve Smith, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1958Michael Dempsey, Zimbabwean-English bass player (The Cure, Associates, Presence, Easy Cure, The Lotus Eaters, and Malice)
- 1962Andy LaRocque, Swedish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (King Diamond and Death)
- 1988Nika Kiladze, Georgian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777San Jose, California, is founded as Pueblo de San José de Guadalupe by José Joaquín Moraga. It is the first civilian settlement, or pueblo, in Alta California.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1945The Federal People’s Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.
- 1947First Indochina War: French forces carry out a massacre at Mỹ Trạch, Vietnam.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1963U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frederik de Groot, Kinky Friedman, Katey Sagal, Tim Christensen, Scott Storch, John Belushi, Nic Cester, Raymond Louis Kennedy, Fred Grandy, Bardu Ali.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1930 – Kasinathuni Viswanath, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter; January 10, 1921 – Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010); May 5, 1958 – Aurélien Recoing, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941