Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1952 was a Saturday and it was the 334th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,824 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Titicha - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Titicha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Titicha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Lucille Hegamin
- 1931Shintaro Katsu
- 1946Nathan Jung
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1976Anna Faris
- 1978Lauren German
- 1979The Game
- 1995Laura Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1752Jemima Wilkinson, American evangelist (d. 1819)
- 1816Morrison Waite, American jurist and politician, 7th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1888)
- 1915Ludu Daw Amar, Burmese journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1923Chuck Daigh, American racing driver (b. 2008)
- 1932Fernando Guillén, Spanish actor (d. 2013)
- 1952Dusty Hare, English rugby player and cricketer
- 1976Lindsay Benko, American swimmer
- 1978Lauren German, American actress
- 1978Ludwika Paleta, Polish-Mexican actress
- 1982Lucas Black, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1893The Ziqiang Institute, today known as Wuhan University, is founded by Zhang Zhidong, governor of Hubei and Hunan Provinces in late Qing dynasty China, after his memorial to the throne is approved by the Qing Government.
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1947Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Niki Taylor, Bill Irwin, Fred Immler, Stompin' Tom Connors, Sarah Kozer, Jon Mark, Jerry Orbach, Caroline Néron, Yvonne Elliman, James Brolin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1969 – Ellen Pompeo, American actress and producer; July 14, 1983 – Drew Cheetwood, American actor; May 11, 1976 – Sahlene, Swedish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,143