Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of November 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 4, 1909 was a Thursday and it was the 308th day of the year 1909. It was the 44th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,106 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,369 days or 36.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 13, 1941.
If a dog named Brucie - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brucie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brucie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Walter Cronkite
- 1929Dickie Valentine
- 1932Tommy Makem
- 1937Loretta Swit
- 1960Kathy Griffin
- 1965Wayne Static
- 1974Cedric Bixler-Zavala
- 1974Louise Redknapp
- 1978Danny Salomon
View the complete list of November 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 4.
- 1862Rasmus Rasmussen, Norwegian actor and director (d. 1932)
- 1868La Belle Otero, Spanish actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1965)
- 1884George Underwood, American runner (d. 1943)
- 1923Howie Meeker, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and politician
- 1930Frank J. Prial, American journalist and author (d. 2012)
- 1942Patricia Bath, American ophthalmologist and academic
- 1951Traian Băsescu, Romanian captain and politician, 4th President of Romania
- 1960Kathy Griffin, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Bethenny Frankel, American actress, talk show host, and author
- 1993Elisabeth Seitz, German gymnast
View the complete list of November 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1501Catherine of Aragon (later Henry VIII’s first wife) meets Arthur Tudor, Henry VIII’s older brother – they would later marry.
- 1783Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s Symphony No. 36 is performed for the first time in Linz, Austria.
- 1861The University of Washington opens in Seattle as the Territorial University.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Johnsonville: Confederate troops bombard a Union supply base and destroy millions of dollars in material.
- 1868Camagüey, Cuba revolts against Spain during the Ten Years’ War.
- 1890City and South London Railway: London’s first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- 1918World War I: Austria-Hungary surrenders to Italy.
- 1921Japanese Prime Minister Hara Takashi is assassinated in Tokyo.
- 1922In Egypt, British archaeologist Howard Carter and his men find the entrance to Pharaoh Tutankhamun’s tomb in the Valley of the Kings.
- 2008Barack Obama becomes the first person of African-American descent to be elected President of the United States.
View the complete list of November 4 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 4, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather Carolin, K. J. Yesudas, Arend Langenberg, Christine Roque, Linda Dano, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Dave Fleischer, Anika Noni Rose, Erik Brann, Kenneth Lee Spencer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 4 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 4, 1909.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th November 1909 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 16, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 16, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 4, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 308th day of 1909
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 44th Thursday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,106 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,369 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,358
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 13, 1941
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 16, 1919 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 16, 1909 (-169)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XI.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1956 – Peter Fincham, English screenwriter and producer; March 19, 1979 – Abby Brammell, American actress; April 17, 1979 – Sung Si-kyung, South Korean singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,832