Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1951 was a Friday and it was the 313th day of the year 1951. It was the 45th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,262 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,754 days or 23.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 890 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 1983.
If a dog named Graycie - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Graycie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Graycie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Myrtle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Edna May Oliver
- 1913Paulene Myers
- 1951Lou Ferrigno
- 1954Dennis Stratton
- 1954Sukekiyo Kameyama
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1965Daphne Guinness
- 1981Scottie Thompson
- 1989Baptiste Giabiconi
- 1990Hodgy Beats
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1721Mark Akenside, English physician and poet (d. 1770)
- 1801Gail Borden, American surveyor and publisher, invented condensed milk (d. 1874)
- 1840Joseph-Adolphe Chapleau, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Quebec (d. 1898)
- 1885Aureliano Pertile, Italian tenor and educator (d. 1952)
- 1954Sue Upton, English actress and dancer
- 1970Susan Tedeschi, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Tedeschi Trucks Band)
- 1983Rob Elloway, German rugby player
- 1988Analeigh Tipton, American model, actress, and figure skater
- 1988Cadeyrn Neville, Australian rugby player
- 1990Nosa Igiebor, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456Ulrich II, Count of Celje, last ruler of the County of Cilli, is assassinated in Belgrade.
- 1697Pope Innocent XII founds the city of Cervia.
- 1720The synagogue of Judah HeHasid is burned down by Arab creditors, leading to the expulsion of the Ashkenazim from Jerusalem.
- 1822The Action of 9 November 1822 between USS Alligator and a squadron of pirate schooners off the coast of Cuba.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt is the first sitting President of the United States to make an official trip outside the country. He did so to inspect progress on the Panama Canal.
- 1953Cambodia gains independence from France.
- 1967The first issue of Rolling Stone magazine is published.
- 1979Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early-warning radars, the alert is cancelled.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 2012A train carrying liquid fuel crashes and bursts into flames in northern Burma, killing 27 people and injuring 80 others.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Kardashian, Meshach Taylor, Nicole Beharie, Dario Fo, Danny Bonaduce, John Zacherle, Brandon Routh, Seyyal Taner, Joan Blondell, Antonella Lualdi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1951 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 29, 1921. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313th day of 1951
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 45th Friday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,262 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,754 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 890
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 1983
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1953 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 29, 1921 (-131)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1978 – Liya Kebede, Ethiopian-American model, actress, and fashion designer; May 30, 1989 – Kevin Covais, American singer and actor; July 14, 1932 – Rosey Grier, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931