Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of November 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 9, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 313rd day of the year 1987. It was the 45th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,800 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,933 days or 10.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 18, 2019.
If a dog named Whoopie - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whoopie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Whoopie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Muriel Aked
- 1914Hedy Lamarr
- 1947Robert David Hall
- 1955Thomas F. Duffy
- 1959Tony Slattery
- 1962Teryl Rothery
- 1969Allison Wolfe
- 1969Sandra Denton
- 1972Naomi Shindō
- 1973Nick Lachey
View the complete list of November 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 9.
- 1799Gustav, Prince of Vasa (d. 1877)
- 1850Louis Lewin, German pharmacologist and academic (d. 1929)
- 1879Jenő Bory, Hungarian architect and sculptor (d. 1959)
- 1892Mabel Normand, American actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 1930)
- 1914Thomas Berry, American priest, historian, and theologian (d. 2009)
- 1918Choi Hong Hi, South Korean general and martial artist, co-founded taekwondo (d. 2002)
- 1920Philip G. Hodge, American engineer and academic (d. 2014)
- 1967Andrei Lapushkin, Russian footballer
- 1972Naomi Shindō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1979Martin Taylor, English footballer
View the complete list of November 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dillon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1313Louis the Bavarian defeats his cousin Frederick I of Austria at the Battle of Gammelsdorf.
- 1520More than 50 people are sentenced and executed in the Stockholm Bloodbath
- 1688Glorious Revolution: William of Orange captures Exeter.
- 1764Mary Campbell, a captive of the Lenape during the French and Indian War, is turned over to forces commanded by Colonel Henry Bouquet.
- 1861The first documented football match in Canada is played at University College, Toronto.
- 1887The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- 1989Cold War: Fall of the Berlin Wall. Communist-controlled East Germany opens checkpoints in the Berlin Wall allowing its citizens to travel to West Germany. This key event led to the eventual reunification of East and West Germany, and fall of communism in eastern Europe including Russia.
- 1993Stari Most, the “old bridge” in Bosnian Mostar built in 1566, collapses after several days of bombing.
- 1994The chemical element darmstadtium is discovered.
- 2012At least 27 people are killed and dozens are wounded in conflicts between inmates and guards at Welikada prison in Colombo.
View the complete list of November 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 9, and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Adamson, André Claveau, Eliza Doolittle, Bob Godfrey, Greg Page, MC Lars, Josh Keaton, Padma Lakshmi, Traci Lords, Charice Pempengco.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 9 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 9, 1987.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th November 1987 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 9, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1968. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,691,278 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1987. The estimated number of babies born on 9th November 1987 is 379,976. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 55,991 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 63,647 times in the year 1987. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 9, 1987. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 313rd day of 1987
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 45th Monday of 1987
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 254 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,800 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,933 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 399
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 18, 2019
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 9, 1986 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1968 (-107)
- 1987 world population: 5,027,200,492
- Number one song: I Think We’re Alone Now by Tiffany (November 14, 1987)
- Babies born in 1987: 138,691,278
- Babies born in 1987 every day: 379,976
- Babies born in 1987 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 55,991 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 63,647 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XI.MCMLXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1928 – Kalmer Tennosaar, Estonian singer and journalist (d. 2004); January 4, 1980 – Alexandra Jiménez, Spanish actress; November 9, 1970 – Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021