Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of October 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 12, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 286th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,846 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 604 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1840Helena Modjeska
- 1928Rangel Valchanov
- 1929Brian Cobby
- 1929Nappy Brown
- 1942Daliah Lavi
- 1950Takeshi Kaga
- 1968Hugh Jackman
- 1975Susana Félix
- 1979Jordan Pundik
- 1979Rie Tomosaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 12.
- 1874Jimmy Burke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1942)
- 1923Goody Petronelli, American boxer, trainer, and manager (d. 2012)
- 1937Paul Hawkins, Australian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1951Ed Royce, American businessman and politician
- 1953Les Dennis, English comedian and actor
- 1957Clémentine Célarié, French actress, singer, and director
- 1969Judit Mascó, Spanish model and actress
- 1970Tanyon Sturtze, American baseball player
- 1986Ioannis Maniatis, Greek footballer
- 1986Sergio Peter, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 633Battle of Hatfield Chase: King Edwin of Northumbria is defeated and killed by the British under Penda of Mercia and Cadwallon of Gwynedd.
- 1748British and Spanish naval forces engage at the Battle of Havana during the War of Jenkins’ Ear.
- 1917World War I: The First Battle of Passchendaele takes place resulting in the largest single day loss of life in New Zealand history.
- 1928An iron lung respirator is used for the first time at Children’s Hospital, Boston.
- 1988Jaffna University Helidrop: Commandos of Indian Peace Keeping Force raided the Jaffna University campus to capture the LTTE chief and walked into a trap.
- 1992A 5.8 earthquake occurred in Cairo, Egypt. At least 510 died.
- 1994The Magellan spacecraft burns up in the atmosphere of Venus.
- 1997Sidi Daoud massacre in Algeria that killed 43 at a fake roadblock.
- 1999Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
- 2003Michael Schumacher wins his sixth Formula One Drivers’ championship at the 2003 Japanese Grand Prix to beat the 48-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio
View the complete list of historical events for October 12.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 12 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nargis, Magic, Haruomi Hosono, Richard Carlson, Marrion Gopez, Marjorie Eaton, Jillian Grace, Jason Segel, Scott Weinger, Gerard Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 12 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 12, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Jude by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1946 – Haile Gerima, Ethiopian-American director and producer; March 14, 1966 – Gary Anthony Williams, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 17, 1975 – Jonti Picking, English voice actor, singer, and animator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068