Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 291st day of the year 1973. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,070 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,690 days or 15.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 2005.
If a dog named Pepsimontesi - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepsimontesi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pepsimontesi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Buddy MacMaster
- 1934Calvin Lockhart
- 1938Dawn Wells
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1950Sheila White
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1974Candy Lo
- 1985Andrew Garcia
View the complete list of October 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1405Pope Pius II (d. 1464)
- 1898Lotte Lenya, Austrian-American singer and actress (d. 1981)
- 1946Dafydd Elis-Thomas, Welsh academic and politician
- 1948Ntozake Shange, American author, poet, and playwright
- 1951Nic Potter, English bass player and songwriter (Van der Graaf Generator and The Misunderstood) (d. 2013)
- 1952Bảo Ninh, Vietnamese soldier and author
- 1953Loes Luca, Dutch actress and singer
- 1972Alex Tagliani, Canadian race car driver
- 1973Rachel Nichols, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1981Greg Warren, American football player
View the complete list of October 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nicole’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1867United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1977German Autumn: a set of events revolving around the kidnapping of Hanns Martin Schleyer and the hijacking of a Lufthansa flight by the Red Army Faction (RAF) comes to an end when Schleyer is murdered and various RAF members allegedly commit suicide.
- 2003Bolivian gas conflict: Bolivian President Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, is forced to resign and leave Bolivia.
- 2007Karachi bombing: A suicide attack on a motorcade carrying former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto kills 139 and wounds 450 more. Bhutto herself is uninjured.
View the complete list of October 18 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aziz M. Osman, Danielle Peck, Jenna Marbles, Antony Costa, Jed Madela, Ryan Malgarini, Erica Leerhsen, Richard Armitage, Yuki Matsuoka, Anders Fridén.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 18, 1973.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th October 1973 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1990. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angie by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 18th October 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 18, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,070 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,690 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 578
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 26, 2005
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1990 (-150)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Angie by The Rolling Stones (October 20, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.X.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1981 – Beverley Mitchell, American actress and singer; March 1, 1924 – John Comer, English actor (d. 1984); July 30, 1941 – Paul Anka, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113