October 18 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 18 is the 291st day of 2023 and there are 74 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 42nd Wednesday this year.
Famous Oct 18 birthday celebrants include Earl Jolly Brown, Eric Stuart, Jon Lindstrom, Joy Lauren, Arliss Howard, Calvin Lockhart, Carly Schroeder, Dawn Wells.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 18th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 245 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1127Emperor Go-Shirakawa of Japan (d. 1192). Life path number 3
- 1405Pope Pius II (d. 1464). Life path number 11
- 1517Manuel da Nóbrega, Portuguese-Brazilian priest and missionary (d. 1570). Life path number 6
- 1547Justus Lipsius, Belgian philologist and scholar (d. 1606). Life path number 9
- 1569Giambattista Marino, Italian poet (d. 1625). Life path number 4
- 1634Luca Giordano, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1705). Life path number 6
- 1653Abraham van Riebeeck, South African-Dutch merchant and politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1713). Life path number 7
- 1662Matthew Henry, Welsh minister and scholar (d. 1714). Life path number 7
- 1663Prince Eugene of Savoy (d. 1736). Life path number 8
- 1668John George IV, Elector of Saxony (d. 1694). Life path number 4
- 1679Ann Putnam, Jr., American witness in the Salem witch trials (d. 1716). Life path number 6
- 1701Charles le Beau, French historian and author (d. 1778). Life path number 1
- 1706Baldassare Galuppi, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1785). Life path number 6
- 1741Pierre Choderlos de Laclos, French general and author (d. 1803). Life path number 5
- 1777Heinrich von Kleist, German author and poet (d. 1811). Life path number 5
- 1785Thomas Love Peacock, English author and poet (d. 1866). Life path number 4
- 1804Mongkut, Thai king (d. 1868). Life path number 5
- 1822Midhat Pasha, Ottoman civil servant and politician, 238th Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire (d. 1883). Life path number 5
- 1831Frederick III, German Emperor (d. 1888). Life path number 5
- 1836Frederick August Otto Schwarz, American businessman, founded FAO Schwarz (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1850Basil Hall Chamberlain, English-Swiss historian, author, and academic (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1854Billy Murdoch, Australian cricketer (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1859Henri Bergson, French philosopher and theologian, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1862Mehmet Esat Bülkat, Ottoman general (d. 1952). Life path number 9
- 1865Arie de Jong, Dutch linguist and author (d. 1957). Life path number 3
- 1865Logan Pearsall Smith, American-English author and critic (d. 1946). Life path number 3
- 1868Ernst Didring, Swedish author (d. 1931). Life path number 6
- 1870D. T. Suzuki, Japanese author and scholar (d. 1966). Life path number 8
- 1872Mikhail Kuzmin, Russian poet and author (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1873Ivanoe Bonomi, Italian lawyer and politician, 25th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1951). Life path number 11
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to October:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / November / December