The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 5 is the 278th day of 2021 and there are 87 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Tuesday this year.
Famous Oct 5 birthday celebrants include Scott Weinger, Lee Thompson, Audie Pitre, Lois January, Donald Pleasence, Rich Franklin, Mary Fuller, Kate Winslet.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 265 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1338Alexios III of Trebizond (d. 1390). Life path number 3
- 1377Louis II of Naples (d. 1417). Life path number 6
- 1520Alessandro Farnese, Italian cardinal and diplomat (d. 1589). Life path number 5
- 1641Françoise-Athénaïs, marquise de Montespan, French mistress of Louis XIV of France (d. 1707). Life path number 9
- 1658Mary of Modena (d. 1718). Life path number 8
- 1695John Glas, Scottish minister (d. 1773). Life path number 9
- 1703Jonathan Edwards, American pastor and theologian (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1712Francesco Guardi, Italian painter (d. 1793). Life path number 8
- 1713Denis Diderot, French philosopher and critic (d. 1784). Life path number 9
- 1715Victor de Riqueti, marquis de Mirabeau, French economist and educator (d. 1789). Life path number 11
- 1717Marie Anne de Mailly, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1744). Life path number 4
- 1728Chevalier d'Eon, French diplomat and spy (d. 1810). Life path number 6
- 1743Giuseppe Gazzaniga, Italian composer and educator (d. 1818). Life path number 3
- 1781Bernard Bolzano, Czech mathematician and philosopher (d. 1848). Life path number 5
- 1792Joseph Crosfield, English businessman (d. 1844). Life path number 7
- 1795Alexander Keith, Scottish-Canadian brewer and politician, 13th Mayor of Halifax (d. 1873). Life path number 1
- 1820David Wilber, American lawyer and politician (d. 1890). Life path number 8
- 1824Henry Chadwick, English-American historian and author (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1829Chester A. Arthur, American general, lawyer, and politician, 21st President of the United States (d. 1886). Life path number 8
- 1844Francis William Reitz, South African lawyer and politician, 5th State President of the Orange Free State (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1848Guido von List, Austrian-German journalist and poet (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1850Sergey Muromtsev, Russian lawyer and politician (d. 1910). Life path number 11
- 1857Peadar Toner Mac Fhionnlaoich, Irish author and playwright (d. 1942). Life path number 9
- 1858Helen Churchill Candee, American journalist and author (d. 1949). Life path number 1
- 1864Louis Lumière, French director and producer (d. 1948). Life path number 7
- 1873Lucien Mérignac, French fencer (d. 1941). Life path number 7
- 1878Louise Dresser, American actress (d. 1965). Life path number 3
- 1879Francis Peyton Rous, American pathologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970). Life path number 4
- 1882Robert H. Goddard, American physicist, engineer, and academic (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1883Ernst Pittschau, German actor (d. 1951). Life path number 8
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!