The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 3 is the 277th day of 2020 and there are 89 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Saturday this year.
Famous Oct 3 birthday celebrants include Ashlee Simpson, Seann William Scott, Greg Proops, Shannyn Sossamon, India Arie, Charles Middleton, Warner Oland, Tommy Lee.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 3rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 193 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1610Gabriel Lalemant, French-Canadian missionary and saint (d. 1649). Life path number 3
- 1631Sebastian Anton Scherer, German organist and composer (d. 1712). Life path number 6
- 1713Antoine Dauvergne, French violinist and composer (d. 1797). Life path number 7
- 1716Giovanni Battista Beccaria, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1781). Life path number 1
- 1720Johann Uz, German poet and judge (d. 1796). Life path number 5
- 1790John Ross, American tribal chief (d. 1866). Life path number 3
- 1797Leopold II, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1870). Life path number 1
- 1800George Bancroft, American historian and politician, 17th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1891). Life path number 4
- 1804Townsend Harris, American merchant and politician (d. 1878). Life path number 8
- 1804Allan Kardec, French author, founded spiritism (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1828Woldemar Bargiel, German composer (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1837Nicolás Avellaneda, Argentinian journalist and politician, 8th President of Argentina (d. 1885). Life path number 5
- 1846James Jackson Putnam, American neurologist and academic (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1848Henry Lerolle, French painter and art collector (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1858Eleonora Duse, Italian-American actress (d. 1924). Life path number 8
- 1862Johnny Briggs, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1902). Life path number 3
- 1863Pyotr Kozlov, Russian archaeologist and explorer (d. 1935). Life path number 4
- 1869Alfred Flatow, German gymnast (d. 1942). Life path number 1
- 1874Charles Middleton, American actor (d. 1949). Life path number 6
- 1879Warner Oland, Swedish-American actor and singer (d. 1938). Life path number 11
- 1880Karl Ruberl, Austrian-American swimmer (d. 1966). Life path number 3
- 1882A. Y. Jackson, Canadian painter (d. 1974). Life path number 5
- 1885Sophie Treadwell, American playwright and journalist (d. 1970). Life path number 8
- 1886Alain-Fournier, French soldier, author, and critic (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1888Wade Boteler, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1943). Life path number 11
- 1889Carl von Ossietzky, German journalist and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1938). Life path number 3
- 1894Elmer Robinson, American lawyer and politician, 33rd Mayor of San Francisco (d. 1982). Life path number 8
- 1894Walter Warlimont, German general (d. 1976). Life path number 8
- 1895Giovanni Comisso, Italian author and poet (d. 1969). Life path number 9
- 1895Sergei Yesenin, Russian poet (d. 1925). Life path number 9
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!