The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 16 is the 289th day of 2021 and there are 76 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 42nd Saturday this year.
Famous Oct 16 birthday celebrants include Barry Corbin, Davina McCall, Bob Mould, Tim McCarver, Vasiliki Maliaros, Bob Weir, Erin Brown, Amelia Lily.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 233 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1396William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk, English admiral (d. 1450). Life path number 9
- 1430James II of Scotland (d. 1460). Life path number 7
- 1483Gasparo Contarini, Italian cardinal and diplomat (d. 1542). Life path number 6
- 1535Niwa Nagahide, Japanese samurai (d. 1585). Life path number 4
- 1620Pierre Paul Puget, French painter and sculptor (d. 1694). Life path number 8
- 1679Jan Dismas Zelenka, Czech viol player and composer (d. 1745). Life path number 4
- 1710András Hadik, Austrian-Hungarian field marshal (d. 1790). Life path number 8
- 1714Giovanni Arduino, Italian geologist and academic (d. 1795). Life path number 3
- 1726Daniel Chodowiecki, Polish-German painter and educator (d. 1801). Life path number 6
- 1729Pierre van Maldere, Belgian violinist and composer (d. 1768). Life path number 9
- 1751Frederika Louisa of Hesse-Darmstadt (d. 1805). Life path number 4
- 1752Johann Gottfried Eichhorn, German theologian and academic (d. 1827). Life path number 5
- 1754Morgan Lewis, American general, lawyer, and politician, 3rd Governor of New York (d. 1844). Life path number 7
- 1758Noah Webster, American lexicographer and author (d. 1843). Life path number 11
- 1762Paul Hamilton, American soldier and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 1816). Life path number 6
- 1789William Burton, American physician and politician, 39th Governor of Delaware (d. 1866). Life path number 6
- 1795William Buell Sprague, American minister, historian, and and author (d. 1876). Life path number 3
- 1802Isaac Murphy, American educator and politician, 8th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1882). Life path number 1
- 1804Benjamin Russell, American painter and educator (d. 1885). Life path number 3
- 1806William P. Fessenden, American lawyer and politician, 26th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1869). Life path number 5
- 1815Francis Lubbock, American colonel and politician, 9th Governor of Texas (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1819Austin F. Pike, American lawyer and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 9
- 1831Lucy Stanton, American activist (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1840Kuroda Kiyotaka, Japanese general and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1900). Life path number 3
- 1841Itō Hirobumi, Japanese lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1909). Life path number 4
- 1854Karl Kautsky, Czech-German journalist, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1938). Life path number 8
- 1854Oscar Wilde, Irish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1855Samad bey Mehmandarov, Azerbaijani general and politician, 3rd Azerbaijani Minister of Defense (d. 1931). Life path number 9
- 1861J. B. Bury, Irish historian and scholar (d. 1927). Life path number 6
- 1863Austen Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937). Life path number 8
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!