The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 8 is the 282nd day of 2020 and there are 84 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Thursday this year.
Famous Oct 8 birthday celebrants include Sisaundra Lewis, Kirk Alyn, Chevy Chase, Nick Bakay, Huntley Gordon, Dylan Neal, Bella Thorne, Gregori Chad Petree.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 273 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 319 BCPyrrhus of Epirus (d. 272 BC)
- 1515Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578). Life path number 3
- 1585Heinrich Schütz, German organist and composer (d. 1672). Life path number 1
- 1676Benito Jerónimo Feijóo y Montenegro, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1764). Life path number 11
- 1713Yechezkel Landau, Polish rabbi and author (d. 1793). Life path number 3
- 1715Michel Benoist, French scientist and missionary (d. 1774). Life path number 5
- 1720Jonathan Mayhew, American minister (d. 1766). Life path number 1
- 1747Jean-François Rewbell, French lawyer and politician (d. 1807). Life path number 1
- 1765Harman Blennerhassett, English-Irish lawyer and politician (d. 1831). Life path number 1
- 1789John Ruggles, American lawyer and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 7
- 1789William John Swainson, English-New Zealand ornithologist and entomologist (d. 1855). Life path number 7
- 1807Harriet Taylor Mill, English philosopher and activist (d. 1858). Life path number 7
- 1818John Henninger Reagan, American judge and politician, 3rd Confederate States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1905). Life path number 9
- 1834Walter Kittredge, American violinist and composer (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1845Salomon Kalischer, German pianist, composer, and physicist (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1847Rose Scott, Australian activist (d. 1925). Life path number 11
- 1848Pierre De Geyter, Belgian composer (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1850Henry Louis Le Châtelier, French chemist and academic (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1863Edythe Chapman, American actress (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1864Ozias Leduc, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1870Louis Vierne, French organist and composer (d. 1937). Life path number 7
- 1873Ejnar Hertzsprung, Danish chemist and astronomer (d. 1967). Life path number 1
- 1873Alexey Shchusev, Russian architect and academic, designed Lenin's Mausoleum (d. 1949). Life path number 1
- 1875Laurence Doherty, English tennis player and golfer (d. 1919). Life path number 3
- 1876Frederick Montague, 1st Baron Amwell, English lieutenant and politician (d. 1966). Life path number 4
- 1877Hans Heysen, German-Australian painter (d. 1968). Life path number 5
- 1883Dick Burnett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1977). Life path number 11
- 1883Otto Heinrich Warburg, German physiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970). Life path number 11
- 1884Walther von Reichenau, German field marshal (d. 1942). Life path number 3
- 1887Huntley Gordon, Canadian-American actor (d. 1956). Life path number 6
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!