The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 273 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 319 BCPyrrhus of Epirus (d. 272 BC)
- 1515Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578). Life path number 3
- 1585Heinrich Schütz, German organist and composer (d. 1672). Life path number 1
- 1676Benito Jerónimo Feijóo y Montenegro, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1764). Life path number 11
- 1713Yechezkel Landau, Polish rabbi and author (d. 1793). Life path number 3
- 1715Michel Benoist, French scientist and missionary (d. 1774). Life path number 5
- 1720Jonathan Mayhew, American minister (d. 1766). Life path number 1
- 1747Jean-François Rewbell, French lawyer and politician (d. 1807). Life path number 1
- 1765Harman Blennerhassett, English-Irish lawyer and politician (d. 1831). Life path number 1
- 1789John Ruggles, American lawyer and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 7
- 1789William John Swainson, English-New Zealand ornithologist and entomologist (d. 1855). Life path number 7
- 1807Harriet Taylor Mill, English philosopher and activist (d. 1858). Life path number 7
- 1818John Henninger Reagan, American judge and politician, 3rd Confederate States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1905). Life path number 9
- 1834Walter Kittredge, American violinist and composer (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1845Salomon Kalischer, German pianist, composer, and physicist (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1847Rose Scott, Australian activist (d. 1925). Life path number 11
- 1848Pierre De Geyter, Belgian composer (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1850Henry Louis Le Châtelier, French chemist and academic (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1863Edythe Chapman, American actress (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1864Ozias Leduc, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1955). Life path number 1
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)