The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 22 is the 295th day of 2021 and there are 70 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 43rd Friday this year.
Famous Oct 22 birthday celebrants include TobyMac, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Tim Kinsella, Annette Funicello, Eddie Brigati, Jon Foreman, Richard McGonagle, Charles Keating.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 215 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1071William IX, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 1126). Life path number 5
- 1197Emperor Juntoku of Japan (d. 1242). Life path number 5
- 1511Erasmus Reinhold, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1553). Life path number 4
- 1592Gustav Horn, Count of Pori (d. 1657). Life path number 4
- 1659Georg Ernst Stahl, German chemist and physician (d. 1734). Life path number 8
- 1689John V of Portugal (d. 1750). Life path number 11
- 1701Maria Amalia of Austria (d. 1756). Life path number 5
- 1729Johann Reinhold Forster, German pastor and botanist (d. 1798). Life path number 6
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820). Life path number 11
- 1749Cornelis van der Aa, Dutch historian and bookseller (d. 1816). Life path number 8
- 1809Volney Howard, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, Texas Attorney General (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1811Franz Liszt, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1818Leconte de Lisle, French poet and author (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1821Collis Potter Huntington, American businessman (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1832August Labitzky, Czech composer and conductor (d. 1903). Life path number 1
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt, French actress and manager (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1844Louis Riel, Canadian scholar and politician (d. 1885). Life path number 4
- 1847Koos de la Rey, South African general (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1858Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1865Kristjan Raud, Estonian painter and illustrator (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1870Ivan Bunin, Russian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1953). Life path number 3
- 1870Lord Alfred Douglas, English author and poet (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1873Gustaf John Ramstedt, Finnish linguist and diplomat (d. 1950). Life path number 6
- 1873Rama Tirtha, Indian philosopher and educator (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1875David van Embden, Dutch economist and politician (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1878Jaan Lattik, Estonian pastor and politician, 9th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1967). Life path number 11
- 1881Clinton Davisson, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1881Karl Bernhard Zoeppritz, German geophysicist and seismologist (d. 1908). Life path number 5
- 1882Edmund Dulac, French-English illustrator (d. 1953). Life path number 6
- 1882N. C. Wyeth, American painter and illustrator (d. 1945). Life path number 6
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!