The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 215 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1071William IX, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 1126). Life path number 5
- 1197Emperor Juntoku of Japan (d. 1242). Life path number 5
- 1511Erasmus Reinhold, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1553). Life path number 4
- 1592Gustav Horn, Count of Pori (d. 1657). Life path number 4
- 1659Georg Ernst Stahl, German chemist and physician (d. 1734). Life path number 8
- 1689John V of Portugal (d. 1750). Life path number 11
- 1701Maria Amalia of Austria (d. 1756). Life path number 5
- 1729Johann Reinhold Forster, German pastor and botanist (d. 1798). Life path number 6
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820). Life path number 11
- 1749Cornelis van der Aa, Dutch historian and bookseller (d. 1816). Life path number 8
- 1809Volney Howard, American lawyer, jurist, and politician, Texas Attorney General (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1811Franz Liszt, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1818Leconte de Lisle, French poet and author (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1821Collis Potter Huntington, American businessman (d. 1900). Life path number 8
- 1832August Labitzky, Czech composer and conductor (d. 1903). Life path number 1
- 1844Sarah Bernhardt, French actress and manager (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1844Louis Riel, Canadian scholar and politician (d. 1885). Life path number 4
- 1847Koos de la Rey, South African general (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1858Augusta Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1865Kristjan Raud, Estonian painter and illustrator (d. 1943). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)