The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 9 is the 283rd day of 2020 and there are 83 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Friday this year.
Famous Oct 9 birthday celebrants include PJ Harvey, John Lennon, O. V. Wright, John Entwistle, Alastair Sim, Michael Paré, Steve Burns, Sheila Kelley.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 236 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1201Robert de Sorbon, French minister and theologian, founded the Collège de Sorbonne (d. 1274). Life path number 5
- 1221Salimbene di Adam, Italian historian and scholar (d. 1290). Life path number 7
- 1261Denis of Portugal (d. 1325). Life path number 11
- 1328Peter I of Cyprus (d. 1369). Life path number 6
- 1581Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac, French mathematician, poet, and scholar (d. 1638). Life path number 7
- 1586Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (d. 1632). Life path number 3
- 1704Johann Andreas Segner, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1777). Life path number 4
- 1757Charles X of France (d. 1836). Life path number 3
- 1796Joseph Bonomi the Younger, English egyptologist and sculptor (d. 1878). Life path number 6
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902). Life path number 11
- 1840Simeon Solomon, English soldier and painter (d. 1905). Life path number 5
- 1852Hermann Emil Fischer, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1858Mihajlo Pupin, Serbian-American physicist and chemist (d. 1935). Life path number 5
- 1859Alfred Dreyfus, French colonel (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1863Edward Bok, Dutch-American journalist and author (d. 1930). Life path number 1
- 1866Emine Nazikedâ Kadınefendi, Russian wife of Mehmed VI (d. 1941). Life path number 4
- 1871Didak Buntić, Croatian monk and scholar (d. 1922). Life path number 9
- 1871Georges Gauthier, Canadian archbishop (d. 1940). Life path number 9
- 1873Carl Flesch, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1944). Life path number 11
- 1873Karl Schwarzschild, German physicist and astronomer (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1873Charles Rudolph Walgreen, American pharmacist and businessman, founded Walgreens (d. 1939). Life path number 11
- 1874Nicholas Roerich, Russian archaeologist and painter (d. 1947). Life path number 3
- 1877Gopabandhu Das, Indian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1928). Life path number 6
- 1879Max von Laue, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960). Life path number 8
- 1880Charlie Faust, American baseball player (d. 1915). Life path number 9
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980). Life path number 6
- 1888Nikolai Bukharin, Russian journalist and politician (d. 1938). Life path number 8
- 1888Irving Cummings, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1959). Life path number 8
- 1890Aimee Semple McPherson, Canadian-American evangelist, founded the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (d. 1944). Life path number 1
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!