The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 15 is the 288th day of 2022 and there are 77 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 42nd Saturday this year.
Famous Oct 15 birthday celebrants include Jere Burns, Mark Lenard, Victoria Spivey, Peter Richardson, Dax Riggs, Penny Marshall, Tanya Roberts, Mervyn LeRoy.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 243 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 70 BCVirgil, Roman poet (d. 19 BC)
- 1265Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan (d. 1307). Life path number 3
- 1471Konrad Mutian, German epigrammatist and academic (d. 1526). Life path number 11
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647). Life path number 4
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758). Life path number 1
- 1701Marie-Marguerite d'Youville, Canadian nun and saint, founded Grey Nuns (d. 1771). Life path number 7
- 1711Elisabeth Therese of Lorraine (d. 1741). Life path number 8
- 1762Samuel Adams Holyoke, American composer and educator (d. 1820). Life path number 5
- 1784Thomas Robert Bugeaud, French general and politician, Governor-General of Algeria (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1785José Miguel Carrera, Chilean general and politician (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1814Mikhail Lermontov, Russian author, poet, and painter (d. 1841). Life path number 3
- 1818Alexander Dreyschock, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1825Marie of Prussia (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1829Asaph Hall, American astronomer and academic (d. 1907). Life path number 9
- 1836James Tissot, French painter and illustrator (d. 1902). Life path number 7
- 1840Honoré Mercier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 9th Premier of Quebec (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1844Friedrich Nietzsche, German composer, poet, and philosopher (d. 1900). Life path number 6
- 1858John L. Sullivan, American boxer, actor, and journalist (d. 1918). Life path number 11
- 1865Charles W. Clark, American singer and educator (d. 1925). Life path number 9
- 1865Albert Heijn, Dutch businessman (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1872Wilhelm Miklas, Austrian educator and politician, 3rd President of Austria (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1872August Nilsson, Swedish pole vaulter, shot putter, and tug of war competitor (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1874Alfred, Hereditary Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1878Paul Reynaud, French lawyer and politician, 118th Prime Minister of France (d. 1966). Life path number 4
- 1879Jane Darwell, American actress (d. 1967). Life path number 5
- 1881P. G. Wodehouse, English-American author and playwright (d. 1975). Life path number 7
- 1882Charley O'Leary, American baseball player and coach (d. 1941). Life path number 8
- 1884Archibald Hoxsey, American pilot (d. 1910). Life path number 1
- 1887Frederick Fleet, English sailor (d. 1965). Life path number 4
- 1888S. S. Van Dine, American author and critic (d. 1939). Life path number 5
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!