The zodiac sign of a person born on October 15 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 243 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 70 BCVirgil, Roman poet (d. 19 BC)
- 1265Temür Khan, Emperor Chengzong of Yuan (d. 1307). Life path number 3
- 1471Konrad Mutian, German epigrammatist and academic (d. 1526). Life path number 11
- 1608Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647). Life path number 4
- 1686Allan Ramsay, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1758). Life path number 1
- 1701Marie-Marguerite d'Youville, Canadian nun and saint, founded Grey Nuns (d. 1771). Life path number 7
- 1711Elisabeth Therese of Lorraine (d. 1741). Life path number 8
- 1762Samuel Adams Holyoke, American composer and educator (d. 1820). Life path number 5
- 1784Thomas Robert Bugeaud, French general and politician, Governor-General of Algeria (d. 1849). Life path number 9
- 1785José Miguel Carrera, Chilean general and politician (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1814Mikhail Lermontov, Russian author, poet, and painter (d. 1841). Life path number 3
- 1818Alexander Dreyschock, Czech pianist and composer (d. 1869). Life path number 7
- 1825Marie of Prussia (d. 1889). Life path number 5
- 1829Asaph Hall, American astronomer and academic (d. 1907). Life path number 9
- 1836James Tissot, French painter and illustrator (d. 1902). Life path number 7
- 1840Honoré Mercier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician, 9th Premier of Quebec (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1844Friedrich Nietzsche, German composer, poet, and philosopher (d. 1900). Life path number 6
- 1858John L. Sullivan, American boxer, actor, and journalist (d. 1918). Life path number 11
- 1865Charles W. Clark, American singer and educator (d. 1925). Life path number 9
- 1865Albert Heijn, Dutch businessman (d. 1945). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)