The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 23 is the 296th day of 2021 and there are 69 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 43rd Saturday this year.
Famous Oct 23 birthday celebrants include Cat Deeley, Mike Harding, Carol Fran, Jessica Stroup, Ken Tipton, Masiela Lusha, Dianne Reeves, Steve Wilder.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 64 BCMarcus Vipsanius Agrippa, Roman general and politician (d. 12 BC)
- 1516Charlotte of Valois (d. 1524). Life path number 1
- 1634Hedwig Eleonora of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1715). Life path number 11
- 1654Johann Bernhard Staudt, Austrian composer (d. 1712). Life path number 4
- 1698Ange-Jacques Gabriel, French architect, designed the École Militaire (d. 1782). Life path number 3
- 1705Maximilian Ulysses Browne, Austrian field marshal (d. 1757). Life path number 1
- 1713Pieter Burman the Younger, Dutch philologist, poet, and educator (d. 1778). Life path number 9
- 1715Peter II of Russia (d. 1730). Life path number 11
- 1752Maria Anna Adamberger, Austrian actress (d. 1804). Life path number 3
- 1762Samuel Morey, American engineer (d. 1843). Life path number 4
- 1766Emmanuel de Grouchy, Marquis de Grouchy, French general (d. 1847). Life path number 8
- 1790Chauncey Allen Goodrich, American minister, lexicographer, and educator (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1796Stefano Franscini, Swiss statistician and politician (d. 1857). Life path number 11
- 1801Albert Lortzing, German singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1851). Life path number 7
- 1805John Russell Bartlett, American linguist and historian (d. 1886). Life path number 11
- 1813Ludwig Leichhardt, German-Australian explorer (d. 1848). Life path number 1
- 1815João Maurício Vanderlei, Baron of Cotejipe, Brazilian politician (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1817Pierre Larousse, French lexicographer and author (d. 1875). Life path number 5
- 1835Adlai Stevenson I, American lawyer and politician, 23rd Vice President of the United States (d. 1914). Life path number 5
- 1844Robert Bridges, English poet and playwright (d. 1930). Life path number 5
- 1857Juan Luna, Filipino painter and sculptor (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1865Neltje Blanchan, American historian and author (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1869John Heisman, American football player and coach (d. 1936). Life path number 3
- 1870Francis Kelley, Canadian-American bishop (d. 1948). Life path number 4
- 1873William D. Coolidge, American physicist and engineer (d. 1975). Life path number 7
- 1874Charles Kilpatrick, American runner and educator (d. 1921). Life path number 8
- 1875Gilbert N. Lewis, American chemist and academic (d. 1946). Life path number 9
- 1876Franz Schlegelberger, German judge and politician, Reich Ministry of Justice (d. 1970). Life path number 1
- 1880Una O'Connor, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 1959). Life path number 5
- 1885Lawren Harris, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1970). Life path number 1
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!