The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 30th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 218 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 39 BCJulia the Elder, Roman daughter of Augustus (d. 14)
- 1218Emperor Chūkyō of Japan (d. 1234). Life path number 7
- 1513Jacques Amyot, French bishop (d. 1593). Life path number 5
- 1624Paul Pellisson, French historian and author (d. 1693). Life path number 8
- 1668Sophia Charlotte of Hanover (d. 1705). Life path number 7
- 1735John Adams, American lawyer and politician, 2nd President of the United States (d. 1826). Life path number 11
- 1748Martha Jefferson, American wife of Thomas Jefferson (d. 1782). Life path number 6
- 1751Richard Brinsley Sheridan, Irish-English poet, playwright, and politician, Treasurer of the Navy (d. 1816). Life path number 9
- 1762André Chénier, Turkish-French poet and playwright (d. 1794). Life path number 11
- 1786Philippe-Joseph Aubert de Gaspé, Canadian author (d. 1871). Life path number 8
- 1799Ignace Bourget, Canadian bishop (d. 1885). Life path number 3
- 1839Alfred Sisley, French-English painter (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1857Georges Gilles de la Tourette, French-Swiss physician and neurologist (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1861Antoine Bourdelle, French sculptor and painter (d. 1929). Life path number 11
- 1871Buck Freeman, American baseball player (d. 1949). Life path number 3
- 1871Paul Valéry, French poet and philosopher (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1873Francisco I. Madero, Mexican businessman and politician, 33rd President of Mexico (d. 1913). Life path number 5
- 1877Hugo Celmiņš, Latvian politician, former Prime Minister of Latvia (d. 1941). Life path number 9
- 1881Elizabeth Madox Roberts, American poet and author (d. 1941). Life path number 4
- 1882Oldřich Duras, Czech chess player and composer (d. 1957). Life path number 5