The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 2 is the 275th day of 2019 and there are 90 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Wednesday this year.
Famous Oct 2 birthday celebrants include Jeff Bennett, Wahed Wafa, Wayne Toups, Lew Temple, Lorraine Bracco, Amber Lee Ettinger, Bud Abbott, James Hunter.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 226 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1452Richard III of England (d. 1485). Life path number 6
- 1470Isabella of Aragon, Duchess of Milan (d. 1524). Life path number 6
- 1538Charles Borromeo, Italian cardinal and saint (d. 1584). Life path number 11
- 1644François-Timoléon de Choisy, French historian and author (d. 1724). Life path number 9
- 1704František Tůma, Czech organist and composer (d. 1774). Life path number 6
- 1718Elizabeth Montagu, English author and critic (d. 1800). Life path number 11
- 1722Leopold Widhalm, Austrian instrument maker (d. 1776). Life path number 6
- 1727Ignaz Schiffermüller, Austrian entomologist and academic (d. 1806). Life path number 11
- 1768William Beresford, 1st Viscount Beresford, English general and politician (d. 1854). Life path number 7
- 1798Charles Albert of Sardinia (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1800Nat Turner, American slave (d. 1831). Life path number 3
- 1824Henry C. Lord, American businessman (d. 1884). Life path number 9
- 1828Charles Floquet, French lawyer and politician, 55th Prime Minister of France (d. 1896). Life path number 4
- 1832Edward Burnett Tylor, English anthropologist and academic (d. 1917). Life path number 8
- 1833William Corby, American priest and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 9
- 1847Paul von Hindenburg, Polish-German field marshal and politician, 2nd President of Germany (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1851Ferdinand Foch, French field marshal and theorist (d. 1929). Life path number 9
- 1852William Ramsay, Scottish-English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1854Patrick Geddes, Scottish biologist, sociologist, geographer, and philanthropist (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1869Mahatma Gandhi, Indian activist and philosopher (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1871Cordell Hull, American captain, lawyer, and politician, 47th United States Secretary of State, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1955). Life path number 11
- 1871Martha Brookes Hutcheson, American landscaper and author (d. 1959). Life path number 11
- 1873Stephen Warfield Gambrill, American lawyer and politician (d. 1924). Life path number 4
- 1873Pelham Warner, English cricketer and manager (d. 1963). Life path number 4
- 1879Wallace Stevens, American poet and educator (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1882Boris Shaposhnikov, Russian colonel (d. 1945). Life path number 4
- 1883Lesley Ashburner, American hurdler (d. 1950). Life path number 5
- 1883Karl von Terzaghi, Czech-American geologist and engineer (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1890Groucho Marx, American comedian, actor, and singer (d. 1977). Life path number 3
- 1893Leroy Shield, American composer and conductor (d. 1962). Life path number 6
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!