The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 28 is the 302nd day of 2020 and there are 64 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Wednesday this year.
Famous Oct 28 birthday celebrants include Christy Hemme, Julia Roberts, Charlie Daniels, Finn Wittrock, John Connell, Wayne Fontana, Curtis Lee, Montel Vontavious Porter.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1017Henry III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1056). Life path number 11
- 1510Francis Borgia, 4th Duke of Gandía, Spanish priest and saint, 3rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1572). Life path number 9
- 1585Cornelius Jansen, Dutch bishop and theologian (d. 1638). Life path number 3
- 1667Maria Anna of Neuburg (d. 1740). Life path number 4
- 1690Peter Tordenskjold, Norwegian admiral (d. 1720). Life path number 9
- 1693Šimon Brixi, Czech composer (d. 1735). Life path number 3
- 1696Maurice de Saxe, Marshal General of France (d. 1750). Life path number 6
- 1703Antoine Deparcieux, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1768). Life path number 4
- 1718Ignacije Szentmartony, Croatian priest, mathematician, astronomer, and explorer (d. 1793). Life path number 1
- 1733Franz Ignaz von Beecke, German composer (d. 1803). Life path number 7
- 1767Marie of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1852). Life path number 5
- 1793Eliphalet Remington, American businessman, founded Remington Arms (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1804Pierre François Verhulst, Belgian mathematician and theorist (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1815Ľudovít Štúr, Slovak philologist and politician (d. 1856). Life path number 8
- 1837Tokugawa Yoshinobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1913). Life path number 3
- 1839Edward P. Allen, American captain, lawyer, and politician (d. 1909). Life path number 5
- 1845Zygmunt Florenty Wróblewski, Polish physicist and chemist (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1846Auguste Escoffier, French chef and author (d. 1935). Life path number 3
- 1854Jean-Marie Guyau, French philosopher and poet (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1860Kanō Jigorō, Japanese martial artist (d. 1938). Life path number 8
- 1864Adolfo Camarillo, American-Mexican rancher and philanthropist (d. 1958). Life path number 3
- 1867Sister Nivedita, Irish-born Indian nurse, educator, and author (d. 1911). Life path number 6
- 1875Gilbert Hovey Grosvenor, Turkish-Canadian journalist (d. 1966). Life path number 5
- 1877Joe Adams, American baseball player and manager (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1879Channing H. Cox, American politician, 49th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1968). Life path number 9
- 1880Wilhelm Anderson, Belarusian-Estonian astrophysicist and astronomer (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1881Vin Coutie, Australian footballer (d. 1951). Life path number 11
- 1881Bruno Söderström, Swedish pole vaulter (d. 1969). Life path number 11
- 1884William Douglas Cook, New Zealand horticulturalist, founded Eastwoodhill Arboretum (d. 1967). Life path number 5
- 1885Velimir Khlebnikov, Russian poet and playwright (d. 1922). Life path number 6
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!