The zodiac sign of a person born on October 28 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 239 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1017Henry III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1056). Life path number 11
- 1510Francis Borgia, 4th Duke of Gandía, Spanish priest and saint, 3rd Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1572). Life path number 9
- 1585Cornelius Jansen, Dutch bishop and theologian (d. 1638). Life path number 3
- 1667Maria Anna of Neuburg (d. 1740). Life path number 4
- 1690Peter Tordenskjold, Norwegian admiral (d. 1720). Life path number 9
- 1693Šimon Brixi, Czech composer (d. 1735). Life path number 3
- 1696Maurice de Saxe, Marshal General of France (d. 1750). Life path number 6
- 1703Antoine Deparcieux, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1768). Life path number 4
- 1718Ignacije Szentmartony, Croatian priest, mathematician, astronomer, and explorer (d. 1793). Life path number 1
- 1733Franz Ignaz von Beecke, German composer (d. 1803). Life path number 7
- 1767Marie of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1852). Life path number 5
- 1793Eliphalet Remington, American businessman, founded Remington Arms (d. 1861). Life path number 4
- 1804Pierre François Verhulst, Belgian mathematician and theorist (d. 1849). Life path number 6
- 1815Ľudovít Štúr, Slovak philologist and politician (d. 1856). Life path number 8
- 1837Tokugawa Yoshinobu, Japanese shogun (d. 1913). Life path number 3
- 1839Edward P. Allen, American captain, lawyer, and politician (d. 1909). Life path number 5
- 1845Zygmunt Florenty Wróblewski, Polish physicist and chemist (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1846Auguste Escoffier, French chef and author (d. 1935). Life path number 3
- 1854Jean-Marie Guyau, French philosopher and poet (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1860Kanō Jigorō, Japanese martial artist (d. 1938). Life path number 8
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)