The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1102William Clito, French son of Sybilla of Conversano (d. 1128). Life path number 3
- 1330Louis II, Count of Flanders (d. 1384). Life path number 6
- 1510Renée of France (d. 1574). Life path number 6
- 1683Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Grafton, English-Irish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1757). Life path number 8
- 1709Georg Gebel, German organist and composer (d. 1753). Life path number 7
- 1759Maria Feodorovna, Russian wife of Paul I of Russia (d. 1828). Life path number 3
- 1759William Grenville, 1st Baron Grenville, English academic and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1767Benjamin Constant, Swiss-French philosopher and politician (d. 1830). Life path number 11
- 1772Géraud Duroc, French general and diplomat (d. 1813). Life path number 7
- 1782Levi Lincoln, Jr., American lawyer and politician, 13th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1868). Life path number 8
- 1800Thomas Babington Macaulay, 1st Baron Macaulay, English poet, historian, and politician, Secretary at War (d. 1859). Life path number 8
- 1802Richard Parkes Bonington, English painter (d. 1828). Life path number 1
- 1802Joseph Montferrand, Canadian logger and strongman (d. 1864). Life path number 1
- 1806Max Stirner, German philosopher and author (d. 1856). Life path number 5
- 1811Évariste Galois, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1832). Life path number 1
- 1815Camillo Sivori, Italian virtuoso violinist and composer (d. 1894). Life path number 5
- 1825Johann Strauss II, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1838Georges Bizet, French pianist and composer (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1856Dragutin Gorjanović-Kramberger, Croatian geologist, paleontologist, and archaeologist (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1864John Francis Dodge, American businessman, co-founded the Dodge Company (d. 1920). Life path number 9
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)