The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 21 is the 294th day of 2019 and there are 71 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 42nd Monday this year.
Famous Oct 21 birthday celebrants include Melora Walters, David Clayton Rogers, Shannon Magrane, Patti Davis, Matt Dallas, Elvin Bishop, Everett McGill, Leonard Rossiter.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1328Hongwu Emperor of China (d. 1398). Life path number 9
- 1449George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478). Life path number 4
- 1527Louis I, Cardinal of Guise (d. 1578). Life path number 1
- 1581Domenichino, Italian painter (d. 1641). Life path number 1
- 1650Jean Bart, French admiral (d. 1702). Life path number 7
- 1675Emperor Higashiyama of Japan (d. 1710). Life path number 5
- 1687Nicolaus I Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician and theorist (d. 1759). Life path number 8
- 1712James Steuart, Scottish economist and author (d. 1780). Life path number 6
- 1725Franz Moritz von Lacy, Austrian field marshal (d. 1801). Life path number 1
- 1757Pierre Augereau, French general (d. 1816). Life path number 6
- 1762Herman Willem Daendels, Dutch general, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1772Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1775Giuseppe Baini, Italian priest, composer, and critic (d. 1844). Life path number 6
- 1790Alphonse de Lamartine, French poet and politician, French Head of State (d. 1869). Life path number 3
- 1811Filippo Colini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1863). Life path number 6
- 1821Sims Reeves, English tenor and actor (d. 1900). Life path number 7
- 1833Alfred Nobel, Swedish chemist and engineer, invented dynamite and founded the Nobel Prize (d. 1896). Life path number 1
- 1845Will Carleton, American poet and journalist (d. 1912). Life path number 4
- 1847Giuseppe Giacosa, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1851George Ulyett, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1898). Life path number 1
- 1877Oswald Avery, Canadian-American physician and microbiologist (d. 1955). Life path number 9
- 1884Claire Waldoff, German singer and actress (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1886Eugene Burton Ely, American soldier and pilot (d. 1911). Life path number 9
- 1887Krishna Singh, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Bihar (d. 1961). Life path number 1
- 1894Edogawa Ranpo, Japanese author and critic (d. 1965). Life path number 8
- 1895Paavo Johansson, Finnish javelin thrower and decathlete (d. 1983). Life path number 9
- 1895Edna Purviance, American actress (d. 1958). Life path number 9
- 1898Eduard Pütsep, Estonian wrestler and actor (d. 1960). Life path number 3
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)