The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1328Hongwu Emperor of China (d. 1398). Life path number 9
- 1449George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478). Life path number 4
- 1527Louis I, Cardinal of Guise (d. 1578). Life path number 1
- 1581Domenichino, Italian painter (d. 1641). Life path number 1
- 1650Jean Bart, French admiral (d. 1702). Life path number 7
- 1675Emperor Higashiyama of Japan (d. 1710). Life path number 5
- 1687Nicolaus I Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician and theorist (d. 1759). Life path number 8
- 1712James Steuart, Scottish economist and author (d. 1780). Life path number 6
- 1725Franz Moritz von Lacy, Austrian field marshal (d. 1801). Life path number 1
- 1757Pierre Augereau, French general (d. 1816). Life path number 6
- 1762Herman Willem Daendels, Dutch general, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1772Samuel Taylor Coleridge, English poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1834). Life path number 3
- 1775Giuseppe Baini, Italian priest, composer, and critic (d. 1844). Life path number 6
- 1790Alphonse de Lamartine, French poet and politician, French Head of State (d. 1869). Life path number 3
- 1811Filippo Colini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1863). Life path number 6
- 1821Sims Reeves, English tenor and actor (d. 1900). Life path number 7
- 1833Alfred Nobel, Swedish chemist and engineer, invented dynamite and founded the Nobel Prize (d. 1896). Life path number 1
- 1845Will Carleton, American poet and journalist (d. 1912). Life path number 4
- 1847Giuseppe Giacosa, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1906). Life path number 6
- 1851George Ulyett, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1898). Life path number 1