The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 24 is the 298th day of 2020 and there are 68 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 43rd Saturday this year.
Famous Oct 24 birthday celebrants include Bill Wyman, Paul Ryan, Mary Lee, Brad Johnson, Jeff Mangum, PewDiePie, Kirby Bliss Blanton, Laura Veirs.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 350 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 51Domitian, Roman emperor (d. 96). Life path number 4
- 1378David Stewart, Duke of Rothesay (d. 1402). Life path number 8
- 1503Isabella of Portugal (d. 1539). Life path number 7
- 1561Anthony Babington, English leader of the Babington Plot (d. 1586). Life path number 11
- 1632Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Dutch biologist and microbiologist (d. 1723). Life path number 1
- 1675Richard Temple, 1st Viscount Cobham, English field marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (d. 1749). Life path number 8
- 1713Marie Fel, French soprano and actress (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1739Duchess Anna Amalia of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (d. 1807). Life path number 9
- 1763Dorothea von Schlegel, German author and translator (d. 1839). Life path number 6
- 1788Sarah Josepha Hale, American author and poet (d. 1879). Life path number 4
- 1804Wilhelm Eduard Weber, German physicist and academic (d. 1891). Life path number 11
- 1811Ferdinand Hiller, German composer and conductor (d. 1885). Life path number 9
- 1830Marianne North, English biologist and painter (d. 1890). Life path number 1
- 1838Annie Edson Taylor, American stuntwoman and educator (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1840Eliza Pollock, American archer (d. 1919). Life path number 11
- 1854Hendrik Willem Bakhuis Roozeboom, Dutch chemist and academic (d. 1907). Life path number 7
- 1855James S. Sherman, American lawyer and politician, 27th Vice President of the United States (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1857Ned Williamson, American baseball player (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1868Alexandra David-Néel, Belgian-French explorer and author (d. 1969). Life path number 3
- 1872Peter O'Connor, Irish long jumper (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1875Konstantin Yuon, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1958). Life path number 1
- 1876Saya San, Burmese monk and activist (d. 1931). Life path number 11
- 1879B. A. Rolfe, American bandleader and producer (d. 1956). Life path number 5
- 1882Sybil Thorndike, English actress and singer (d. 1976). Life path number 8
- 1884Emil Fjellström, Swedish actor (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1885Rachel Katznelson-Shazar, Belarusian-Israeli wife of Zalman Shazar (d. 1975). Life path number 11
- 1887Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg (d. 1969). Life path number 4
- 1887Octave Lapize, French cyclist and pilot (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1891Rafael Trujillo, Dominican soldier and politician, 36th President of the Dominican Republic (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1891Brenda Ueland, American journalist, author, and educator (d. 1985). Life path number 8
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!