The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 14 is the 287th day of 2021 and there are 78 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Thursday this year.
Famous Oct 14 birthday celebrants include Lori Petty, Steve Coogan, Daniel Roche, Karyn White, Lesley Joseph, Shaznay Lewis, Stacy Keibler, Jeffrey Garcia.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1257Przemysł II of Poland (d. 1296). Life path number 3
- 1404Marie of Anjou (d. 1463). Life path number 6
- 1493Shimazu Tadayoshi, Japanese daimyo (d. 1568). Life path number 5
- 1542Akbar, Mughal emperor (d. 1605). Life path number 9
- 1563Jodocus Hondius, Flemish engraver and cartographer (d. 1611). Life path number 3
- 1609Ernest Günther, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg (d. 1689). Life path number 4
- 1630Sophia of Hanover (d. 1714). Life path number 7
- 1633James II of England (d. 1701). Life path number 1
- 1639Simon van der Stel, Dutch commander and politician, 1st Governor of the Dutch Cape Colony (d. 1712). Life path number 7
- 1641Joachim Tielke German instrument maker (d. 1719). Life path number 9
- 1643Bahadur Shah I, Mughal emperor (d. 1712). Life path number 11
- 1644William Penn, English businessman, founded the Province of Pennsylvania (d. 1718). Life path number 3
- 1687Robert Simson, Scottish mathematician and academic (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1712George Grenville, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1770). Life path number 8
- 1726Charles Middleton, 1st Baron Barham, Scottish-English admiral and politician (d. 1813). Life path number 4
- 1733François Sébastien Charles Joseph de Croix, Count of Clerfayt, Austrian field marshal (d. 1798). Life path number 11
- 1784Ferdinand VII of Spain (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1790Thursday October Christian I, English son of Fletcher Christian (d. 1831). Life path number 5
- 1801Joseph Plateau, Belgian physicist and academic, created the Phenakistoscope (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1806Preston King, American lawyer and politician (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1824Adolphe Monticelli, French painter (d. 1886). Life path number 3
- 1840Dmitry Pisarev, Russian author and critic (d. 1868). Life path number 1
- 1842Joe Start, American baseball player and manager (d. 1927). Life path number 3
- 1848Byron Edmund Walker, Canadian banker and philanthropist (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1853John William Kendrick, American engineer and businessman (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1853Ciprian Porumbescu, Romanian composer and educator (d. 1883). Life path number 5
- 1861Artur Gavazzi, Croatian geographer and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 4
- 1867Masaoka Shiki, Japanese poet, author, and critic (d. 1902). Life path number 1
- 1869Joseph Duveen, 1st Baron Duveen, English art dealer (d. 1939). Life path number 3
- 1872Reginald Doherty, English tennis player (d. 1910). Life path number 6
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!