The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 230 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1289Wenceslaus III of Bohemia (d. 1306). Life path number 9
- 1459Martin Behaim, German navigator and geographer (d. 1507). Life path number 8
- 1510John Caius, English physician and academic, co-founded the Gonville and Caius College (d. 1573). Life path number 5
- 1510Rowland Taylor, English priest and martyr (d. 1555). Life path number 5
- 1552Matteo Ricci, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1610). Life path number 11
- 1573Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1624). Life path number 5
- 1591Settimia Caccini, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 1638). Life path number 5
- 1610Charles de Sainte-Maure, duc de Montausier, French general (d. 1690). Life path number 6
- 1716George Montagu-Dunk, 2nd Earl of Halifax, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1771). Life path number 4
- 1732John Broadwood, Scottish businessman, co-founded Broadwood and Sons (d. 1812). Life path number 11
- 1738Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1742Johan Herman Wessel, Norwegian-Danish poet and playwright (d. 1755). Life path number 3
- 1744James McGill, Scottish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded McGill University (d. 1813). Life path number 5
- 1767Henri Christophe, Grenadian-Haitian king (d. 1820). Life path number 1
- 1769Isaac Brock, English general and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada (d. 1812). Life path number 3
- 1773John MacCulloch, Scottish geologist and academic (d. 1835). Life path number 7
- 1773Louis Philippe I of France (d. 1850). Life path number 7
- 1801Hippolyte Carnot, French politician (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1803Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, Polish-German physicist and meteorologist (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1820James Caulfeild, 3rd Earl of Charlemont, Irish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Armagh (d. 1892). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!