The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 6 is the 279th day of 2019 and there are 86 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 40th Sunday this year.
Famous Oct 6 birthday celebrants include Amy Jo Johnson, Kevin Cronin, Lex Shrapnel, Joanna Pacitti, Ellen Travolta, Elisabeth Shue, Teala Loring, Jamie Laurie.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 230 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1289Wenceslaus III of Bohemia (d. 1306). Life path number 9
- 1459Martin Behaim, German navigator and geographer (d. 1507). Life path number 8
- 1510John Caius, English physician and academic, co-founded the Gonville and Caius College (d. 1573). Life path number 5
- 1510Rowland Taylor, English priest and martyr (d. 1555). Life path number 5
- 1552Matteo Ricci, Italian priest and missionary (d. 1610). Life path number 11
- 1573Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1624). Life path number 5
- 1591Settimia Caccini, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 1638). Life path number 5
- 1610Charles de Sainte-Maure, duc de Montausier, French general (d. 1690). Life path number 6
- 1716George Montagu-Dunk, 2nd Earl of Halifax, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1771). Life path number 4
- 1732John Broadwood, Scottish businessman, co-founded Broadwood and Sons (d. 1812). Life path number 11
- 1738Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1789). Life path number 8
- 1742Johan Herman Wessel, Norwegian-Danish poet and playwright (d. 1755). Life path number 3
- 1744James McGill, Scottish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded McGill University (d. 1813). Life path number 5
- 1767Henri Christophe, Grenadian-Haitian king (d. 1820). Life path number 1
- 1769Isaac Brock, English general and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada (d. 1812). Life path number 3
- 1773John MacCulloch, Scottish geologist and academic (d. 1835). Life path number 7
- 1773Louis Philippe I of France (d. 1850). Life path number 7
- 1801Hippolyte Carnot, French politician (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1803Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, Polish-German physicist and meteorologist (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1820James Caulfeild, 3rd Earl of Charlemont, Irish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Armagh (d. 1892). Life path number 9
- 1820Jenny Lind, Swedish soprano and actress (d. 1887). Life path number 9
- 1831Richard Dedekind, German mathematician and philosopher (d. 1916). Life path number 11
- 1838Giuseppe Cesare Abba, Italian soldier, poet, and author (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1846George Westinghouse, American engineer and businessman, founded the Westinghouse Air Brake Company (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1862Albert J. Beveridge, American historian and politician (d. 1927). Life path number 6
- 1866Reginald Fessenden, Canadian engineer and academic, invented radiotelephony (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1874Frank G. Allen, American merchant and politician, 51st Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1876Ernest Lapointe, Canadian lawyer and politician, 18th Canadian Minister of Justice (d. 1941). Life path number 11
- 1882Karol Szymanowski, Polish pianist and composer (d. 1937). Life path number 8
- 1886Edwin Fischer, Swiss pianist and conductor (d. 1960). Life path number 3
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!