The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 26 is the 300th day of 2020 and there are 66 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 43rd Monday this year.
Famous Oct 26 birthday celebrants include Jane Hajduk, Shaw Taylor, Fred Wood, Emilia Clarke, Jaclyn Smith, Bobby Bandiera, Sam Brown, Holly Woodlawn.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 26th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 216 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1416Edmund Grey, 1st Earl of Kent, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1490). Life path number 3
- 1427Sigismund, Archduke of Austria (d. 1496). Life path number 5
- 1474Friedrich of Saxony (d. 1510). Life path number 7
- 1491Zhengde Emperor of China (d. 1521). Life path number 6
- 1529Anna of Hesse (d. 1591). Life path number 8
- 1564Hans Leo Hassler German organist and composer (d. 1612). Life path number 7
- 1609William Sprague, English-American settler, co-founded Charlestown, Massachusetts (d. 1675). Life path number 7
- 1673Dimitrie Cantemir, Moldavian geographer, historian, and philosopher (d. 1723). Life path number 8
- 1684Kurt Christoph Graf von Schwerin, Prussian field marshal (d. 1757). Life path number 1
- 1685Domenico Scarlatti, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1757). Life path number 11
- 1694Johan Helmich Roman, Swedish composer and academic (d. 1758). Life path number 11
- 1747Ivan Mane Jarnović, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1804). Life path number 1
- 1757Karl Leonhard Reinhold, Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1823). Life path number 11
- 1759Georges Danton, French lawyer and politician, French Minister of Justice (d. 1794). Life path number 4
- 1768Eustachy Erazm Sanguszko, Polish general and politician (d. 1844). Life path number 4
- 1794Konstantin Thon, Russian architect, designed the Grand Kremlin Palace and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour (d. 1881). Life path number 3
- 1795Nikolaos Mantzaros, Greek composer and theorist (d. 1872). Life path number 4
- 1797Giuditta Pasta, Italian soprano (d. 1865). Life path number 6
- 1799Margaret Agnes Bunn, Scottish actress (d. 1883). Life path number 8
- 1800Helmuth von Moltke the Elder, Prussian field marshal (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1802Miguel I of Portugal (d. 1866). Life path number 2
- 1803Joseph Hansom, English architect and publisher, designed Birmingham Town Hall (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1842Vasily Vereshchagin, Russian soldier and painter (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1849Ferdinand Georg Frobenius, German mathematician and academic (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1850Grigore Tocilescu, Romanian archaeologist and historian (d. 1909). Life path number 5
- 1854C. W. Post, American businessman, founded Post Foods (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1860Frank Eaton, American marshal and author (d. 1958). Life path number 6
- 1865Benjamin Guggenheim, American businessman (d. 1912). Life path number 11
- 1869Washington Luís, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 13th President of Brazil (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1871Guillermo Kahlo, German-Mexican photographer (d. 1941). Life path number 8
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!