The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 13 is the 287th day of 2020 and there are 79 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Tuesday this year.
Famous Oct 13 birthday celebrants include Christopher Judge, Paul Simon, Lenny Bruce, Simon Nicol, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Melinda Dillon, Kelly Preston, Marie Osmond.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 223 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1162Eleanor of England, Queen of Castile (d. 1214). Life path number 6
- 1381Thomas FitzAlan, 12th Earl of Arundel, English politician, Lord High Treasurer of England (d. 1415). Life path number 9
- 1453Edward of Westminster, Prince of Wales (d. 1471). Life path number 9
- 1474Mariotto Albertinelli, Italian painter and educator (d. 1515). Life path number 3
- 1499Claude of France (d. 1524). Life path number 1
- 1566Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork, Irish politician, Lord High Treasurer of Ireland (d. 1643). Life path number 5
- 1613Luisa de Guzmán, Spanish-Portuguese wife of John IV of Portugal (d. 1666). Life path number 7
- 1696John Hervey, 2nd Baron Hervey, English courtier and politician, Lord Privy Seal (d. 1743). Life path number 9
- 1713Allan Ramsay, Scottish-English painter (d. 1784). Life path number 8
- 1756James Gambier, 1st Baron Gambier, English admiral and politician, 36th Commodore Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1833). Life path number 6
- 1768Jacques Félix Emmanuel Hamelin, French admiral and explorer (d. 1839). Life path number 9
- 1820John William Dawson, Canadian geologist and academic (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1821Rudolf Virchow, German physician, biologist, and politician (d. 1902). Life path number 8
- 1825Charles Frederick Worth, English fashion designer, founded House of Worth (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1844Ernest Myers, English poet and author (d. 1921). Life path number 4
- 1853Lillie Langtry, English actress and singer (d. 1929). Life path number 4
- 1862Mary Kingsley, English explorer and author (d. 1900). Life path number 4
- 1870Albert Jay Nock, American theorist, author, and critic (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1872Leon Leonwood Bean, American hunter, businessman, and author, founded L.L.Bean (d. 1967). Life path number 5
- 1874József Klekl, Slovene-Hungarian priest and politician (d. 1948). Life path number 7
- 1876Rube Waddell, American baseball player (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1878Patrick Joseph Hartigan, Australian priest and author (d. 1952). Life path number 11
- 1879Edward Hennig, American gymnast (d. 1960). Life path number 3
- 1880Sasha Chorny, Russian poet and author (d. 1932). Life path number 4
- 1887Jozef Tiso, Slovak priest and politician, President of Slovakia (d. 1947). Life path number 11
- 1890Conrad Richter, American journalist and novelist (d. 1968). Life path number 5
- 1891Irene Rich, American actress (d. 1988). Life path number 6
- 1895Mike Gazella, American baseball player and manager (d. 1978). Life path number 1
- 1896E. Beatrice Riley, Australian super-centenarian (d. 2009). Life path number 11
- 1900Gerald Marks, American composer (d. 1997). Life path number 6
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!