The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as element. October 31 is the 304th day of 2021 and there are 61 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 44th Sunday this year.
Famous Oct 31 birthday celebrants include Tom Paxton, Holly Taylor, Scott Clifton, Kate Campbell, Norman Lovett, Brian Doyle-Murray, Saaphyri Windsor, Michael J. Anderson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 31st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 265 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1291Philippe de Vitry, French composer, poet, and theorist (d. 1361). Life path number 9
- 1345Ferdinand I of Portugal (d. 1383). Life path number 9
- 1391Edward, King of Portugal (d. 1438). Life path number 1
- 1424Władysław III of Poland (d. 1444). Life path number 7
- 1599Denzil Holles, 1st Baron Holles, English politician (d. 1680). Life path number 11
- 1620John Evelyn, English gardener and author (d. 1706). Life path number 5
- 1632Johannes Vermeer, Dutch painter (d. 1675). Life path number 8
- 1636Ferdinand Maria, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1679). Life path number 3
- 1686Senesino, Italian singer and actor (d. 1758). Life path number 8
- 1692Anne Claude de Caylus, French archaeologist and author (d. 1765). Life path number 5
- 1694Yeongjo of Joseon (d. 1776). Life path number 7
- 1705Pope Clement XIV (d. 1774). Life path number 9
- 1724Christopher Anstey, English author and poet (d. 1805). Life path number 1
- 1737James Lovell, American educator and politician (d. 1789). Life path number 5
- 1795John Keats, English-Italian poet (d. 1821). Life path number 9
- 1815Karl Weierstrass, German mathematician and academic (d. 1897). Life path number 11
- 1825Charles Lavigerie, French-Algerian cardinal (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1827Richard Morris Hunt, American architect, designed the New York Tribune Building (d. 1895). Life path number 5
- 1831Paolo Mantegazza, Italian neurologist, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1835Adelbert Ames, American general and politician, 27th Governor of Mississippi (d. 1933). Life path number 4
- 1835Krišjānis Barons, Latvian linguist and author (d. 1923). Life path number 4
- 1835Adolf von Baeyer, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1838Luís I of Portugal (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1840Franz Müller, German tailor and murderer (d. 1864). Life path number 9
- 1847Galileo Ferraris, Italian physicist and engineer (d. 1897). Life path number 7
- 1848Boston Custer, American soldier (d. 1876). Life path number 8
- 1851Louise of Sweden (d. 1926). Life path number 11
- 1856Charles Leroux, American balloonist and parachutist (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1860Juliette Gordon Low, American scout leader, founded the Girl Scouts of the United States of America (d. 1927). Life path number 11
- 1868John Weir Troy, American politician, 5th Governor of the Territory of Alaska (d. 1942). Life path number 1
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!