The zodiac sign of a person born on October 11 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 253 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1616Andreas Gryphius, German poet and playwright (d. 1664). Life path number 8
- 1629Armand de Bourbon, Prince of Conti (d. 1666). Life path number 3
- 1661Melchior de Polignac, French cardinal and poet (d. 1742). Life path number 8
- 1671Frederick IV of Denmark (d. 1730). Life path number 9
- 1672Pylyp Orlyk, Ukrainian-Romanian diplomat (d. 1742). Life path number 1
- 1675Samuel Clarke, English minister and philosopher (d. 1729). Life path number 4
- 1679Christian Vater, German organ builder (d. 1756). Life path number 8
- 1738Arthur Phillip, English admiral and politician, 1st Governor of New South Wales (d. 1814). Life path number 4
- 1739Grigory Potemkin, Russian general and politician (d. 1791). Life path number 5
- 1758Heinrich Wilhelm Matthias Olbers, German physician and astronomer (d. 1840). Life path number 6
- 1786Stevenson Archer, American judge and politician (d. 1848). Life path number 7
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1803Gregor von Helmersen, Estonian-Russian general and geologist (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1809Orson Squire Fowler, American phrenologist and author (d. 1887). Life path number 3
- 1814Jean-Baptiste Lamy, French-American archbishop (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1815Pierre Napoléon Bonaparte, Italian-French politician (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1821George Williams, English philanthropist, founded the YMCA (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1844Henry J. Heinz, American businessman, founded the H. J. Heinz Company (d. 1916). Life path number 2
- 1863Louis Cyr, Canadian strongman (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1865Hans E. Kinck, Norwegian philologist and author (d. 1926). Life path number 5
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)