The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. October 11 is the 285th day of 2020 and there are 81 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 41st Sunday this year.
Famous Oct 11 birthday celebrants include David Rendall, Cindy Carol, George McCorkle, Michelle Trachtenberg, Earle Hyman, Sig Ruman, Kane Kosugi, Martha MacIsaac.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on October 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 253 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1616Andreas Gryphius, German poet and playwright (d. 1664). Life path number 8
- 1629Armand de Bourbon, Prince of Conti (d. 1666). Life path number 3
- 1661Melchior de Polignac, French cardinal and poet (d. 1742). Life path number 8
- 1671Frederick IV of Denmark (d. 1730). Life path number 9
- 1672Pylyp Orlyk, Ukrainian-Romanian diplomat (d. 1742). Life path number 1
- 1675Samuel Clarke, English minister and philosopher (d. 1729). Life path number 4
- 1679Christian Vater, German organ builder (d. 1756). Life path number 8
- 1738Arthur Phillip, English admiral and politician, 1st Governor of New South Wales (d. 1814). Life path number 4
- 1739Grigory Potemkin, Russian general and politician (d. 1791). Life path number 5
- 1758Heinrich Wilhelm Matthias Olbers, German physician and astronomer (d. 1840). Life path number 6
- 1786Stevenson Archer, American judge and politician (d. 1848). Life path number 7
- 1788Simon Sechter, Austrian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1867). Life path number 9
- 1803Gregor von Helmersen, Estonian-Russian general and geologist (d. 1885). Life path number 6
- 1809Orson Squire Fowler, American phrenologist and author (d. 1887). Life path number 3
- 1814Jean-Baptiste Lamy, French-American archbishop (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1815Pierre Napoléon Bonaparte, Italian-French politician (d. 1881). Life path number 9
- 1821George Williams, English philanthropist, founded the YMCA (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1844Henry J. Heinz, American businessman, founded the H. J. Heinz Company (d. 1916). Life path number 2
- 1863Louis Cyr, Canadian strongman (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1865Hans E. Kinck, Norwegian philologist and author (d. 1926). Life path number 5
- 1871Johan Oscar Smith, Norwegian evangelist, founded the Brunstad Christian Church (d. 1943). Life path number 2
- 1872Emily Davison, English educator and activist (d. 1913). Life path number 3
- 1872Harlan F. Stone, American lawyer and jurist, 12th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1946). Life path number 3
- 1876Paul Masson, French cyclist (d. 1944). Life path number 7
- 1879Ernst Mally, Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1881Hans Kelsen, Czech-American jurist and philosopher (d. 1973). Life path number 3
- 1884Friedrich Bergius, German-Argentinian chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949). Life path number 6
- 1884Eleanor Roosevelt, American humanitarian and politician, 39th First Lady of the United States (d. 1962). Life path number 6
- 1884Sig Ruman, German-American actor (d. 1967). Life path number 6
- 1885François Mauriac, French author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970). Life path number 7
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!