Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 302nd day of the year 2006. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,814 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,938 days or 5.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 7, 2038.
If a dog named Dopie - a Stabyhoun breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dopie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dopie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1926Jon Vickers
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1955Kevin DuBrow
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1972Gabrielle Union
- 1977Jon Abrahams
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
View the complete list of October 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1891Fanny Brice, American actress and singer (d. 1951)
- 1920Baruj Benacerraf, Venezuelan-American physician and immunologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1926Jon Vickers, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2015)
- 1940Galen Weston, English-Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded George Weston Limited
- 1947Helen Coonan, Australian lawyer and politician, 52nd Australian Minister for Communications
- 1958David Remnick, American journalist and editor
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson, Icelandic singer, trumpet player and politician (The Sugarcubes, Purrkur Pillnikk, and KUKL)
- 1967Joely Fisher, American actress and director
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts, English actor, director, and producer
- 1993Ágnes Bukta, Hungarian tennis player
View the complete list of October 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Florence’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268Conradin is executed along with his companion Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1792Mount Hood (Oregon) is named after Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood by Lt. William E. Broughton who sighted the mountain near the mouth of the Willamette River.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1998ATSC HDTV broadcasting in the United States is inaugurated with the launch of STS-95 space shuttle mission.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
View the complete list of October 29 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Burt Kwouk, Jennifer Peña, MØ, Amanda Marshall, Tanju Okan, Nancy Travis, CJ Navato, Titina De Filippo, Sam Edwards, Daniel Henney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 29, 2006.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th October 2006 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 29th October 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 29, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 302nd day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,814 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,938 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 197
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 7, 2038
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Stabyhoun breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1987 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-179)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Money Maker by Ludacris featuring Pharrell (November 4, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.X.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1937 – Edward Fox, English actor; September 2, 1966 – Salma Hayek, Mexican-American actress, director, and producer; April 17, 1957 – Teri Austin, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111