Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1976. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,470 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,157 days or 14.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 523 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 2008.
If a dog named Elbrus - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Elbrus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Elbrus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1704Johann Andreas Segner, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1777)
- 1923Donald Sinden, English actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1941Trent Lott, American lawyer and politician
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1955Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966David Cameron, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1967Carling Bassett-Seguso, Canadian tennis player
- 1993Scotty McCreery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1799Sinking of HMS Lutine with the loss of 240 men and a cargo worth £1,200,000.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kamar de los Reyes, Ian Dury, Laura Imbruglia, Harriet Wheeler, Andy Merrill, Kenichi Suzumura, Mario Maurer, Martha Byrne, George Chakiris, Peabo Bryson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1976 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1976. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Fifth of Beethoven by Walter Murphy and the Big Apple Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1976
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,470 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,157 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 523
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 2008
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 1, 1976 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 2000 (-137)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: A Fifth of Beethoven by Walter Murphy and the Big Apple Band (October 9, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1980 – Kareena Kapoor Khan, Indian actress and singer; May 10, 1959 – Victoria Rowell, American actress and dancer; November 1, 1931 – Chosuke Ikariya, Japanese bass player and actor (The Drifters) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844